CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Development Engineer In Test (SDET) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMC (New York, NY) in May 2013.

Interview

his question seems simple, so many people fail to prepare for it, but it's crucial. Here's the deal: Don't give your complete employment (or personal) history. Instead give a pitch—one that’s concise and compelling and that shows exactly why you’re the right fit for the job. Start off with the 2-3 specific accomplishments or experiences that you most want the interviewer to know about, then wrap up talking about how that prior experience has positioned you for this specific role.

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalla (Ethiopia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Dalla (Ethiopia)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was a panel type. The panel consisted of key members including three founding members aged who identified the ages between 50years and 72 years. The youngest founding member was male while the other two were females.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interviewing for the position.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMC (New Delhi (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was done by a panel of 4 members. They generally asked me questions regarding my project and technical skills I had written in my CV. Some of the questions were related to OOPS concepts and C. They also asked me one puzzle which I was not able to answer.

Interview Questions

• Construct a figure using four points such that all four points are equidistant from each other   1 Answer

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

i applied through college reference,it was walk in interview so many students are came for interview the following rounds are taken their

1) Aptitude test: it consist of many sections such as quant,logical,verbal,data sufficiency each sections has separate paper total approx 50 question and main thing is their was negative marking in test.
    2) 2nd round was technical apti: in this section questions related on c, core java,dbms,data structure main thing is NO ANY PROGRAM ask their
    3) 3rd round was technacal interview its based on java,sql , and logic for reversing string etc

Interview Questions

• what is shadowing concept in .net
      what is static method
      what is final veriable in java   1 Answer

Trainee IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Kolkata (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through a job site. The interview comprised of three rounds - aptitude, technical and HR. The apti round was good. The english paper was easy. The logical reasoning part was a bit hard. In the technical round, I was asked mainly about database and some java related questions.

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

1st round was technical
    As iam from ece they asked some questions from digital and few questions from c language.
    Prepare your resume perfectly. Each and every technical skill you add to it matters a lot
    Next was HR.. Just general questions..

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

i went through a consultancy. My interview time was 11.30 but the started at 5.30 pm .Had to wait more than 5hrs for technical. Questions are genuine but interviewer was very confuse.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in August 2014.

Interview

very bad, very long, unprofessional, wasnt infomred it was a kpo, or night shift . wasnt infomred about no phones , pathetic, walkin interviews, no proper facility, hr round was unprofessional, managers are unskilled even senior level managers. information was not shared, should take this job just as a last resort. no support from senior management, nothing to learn, very bad, no increment, no bonuses

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (New Delhi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring process comes with a written aptitude test followed by the personnel interview.You are only given one chance to interview in a month. candidates should know about the company details,its workflow and past history to get recruited. Technical sessions is not very hard as compared to another companies.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhilai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Bhilai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to present my application and CV for your consideration as a Web Developer. Please find attached herewith my resume for your reference.

Having 9 Month experience in the industry, and a strong educational background featuring a degree in Computer Science.