CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMC Interview Questions

Updated Mar 9, 2017

2.8

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Kolkata (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Basic questions from Finacial Statements such as Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow. A Basic IQ test in the first followed by a Personal Interview and a formal Client call from Dubai.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Hr is very co-operative, the selection panel was tough, asked me tough questions both theoretical and practical. After that asked me questions basis real life situation in IT CO.
    Interview was tough to crack.
    Questions ranged from technical to practical

Interview Questions

• Domain questions and logic questions
      It questions
      1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process comprises of 4 rounds done in our college. First round is Technical followed by HR and other two are done only on a random basis. The candidates are chosen randomly for the last two rounds of the interview.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

First round was phone sceening with HR, later called for F2F interview at Noida office.

Second round 2 senior members of development team took technical interview. Third round was a managerial round and the last one was HR round for salary discussion and experience with previous employers

Interview Questions

• Java Collection question, asked to implement any collection for basic operations.   Answer Question
    • Given a problem to be solved using sql join queries   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were very rigid for the salary range.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

i was interviewed for/as Embedded System engineer. A HR company had scheduled the interview with CMC. i took the interview at CMC, Chennai. The interview process was fairly quick. I had two technical rounds and at Last had the HR round. it all happened on the same day. The final offer was released in a week.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basics of microcontroller(8051, ARM, PIC)
      2. Basics of Embedded C concepts
      3. RTOS
      4. Some basic Hardware questions like how to read ADC, use DAC
      5. External peripheral interfaces like I2C, SPI etc
      1 Answer

Negotiation

do not believe whatever the HR says , push for the maximum possible % hike from your current salary package. In CMC its tough to get double digit % hike in annual appraisal

Spanish LANGUAGE EXPERT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a just a language round to know if you know basic Spanish. Some random person who barely knew the language came to interview me. Some grammar MCQ sheets were given, too. BAsic questions related to commerce, business and GK were asked.

Interview Questions

• What did you study? why do you want to work here? Basic A1 level questions   Answer Question

Junior Python Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview proces at CMC was very friendly. First they asked about my background and then the prjects I did during my edcation. After that it was skill based interviews where both front end and back end questions were asked.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

aptitude- finance related questions, basic finance knowledge is enough
    technical int - by process manger
    hr round - salary discussion, travelling,etc
    Be clear while discussing the shift timings and negotiate salary properly
    Interviewer and hr here dont disclose the real work profile instead they just tell you its about financial numbers. The real work is not related to finance so my suggestion for finance field aspirants is not to opt for this.If you need a normal profile than go for it.

Web Developer and Flash Flash Programmer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

It was WORST experience I ever have. I thought being a group of Tata company means it should have good people; but I was wrong. The person who was taking my interview was unaware of web and flash. Readers may think that my review is fake but believe or not this what I experienced.

First I checked in before 15 min of my scheduled timing in Voltas Compound , Chinchpokali, Mumbai. They told to wait and I was waiting from 1:45 pm to 3:00 pm. (more than 1 hour). After 1 hour a lady came and asked about my overall experience and i answer all the questions (just 5-10 min session).

Then she told me that she don't knew about flash so she arranged another guy who don't knows flash and web technologies but little basic programming (I am mentioning here because that person himself told me the same ). And then he started asking me silly question which were not related to my field. about microprocessor, assembly language, silicon semiconductor, motherboard, what is integration of x-y... (18th century questions)

First I was confused then I reminded him that I came for web developer interview and not for microprocessor architect. but he keep on asking me same question and told me being an IT professional u should know all these.

At time of salary negation i demanded 45% hike on previous drawn salary. What he replied was really astonishing. He said "Look at your marks, and u have only 2 years of experience. I will not give you that hike. No one will give you that hike. kidhar bhi jao koi nahi dega"...

I replied him "sorry sir I don't need your job even though you are offering me good package" and they i walked...

Interview Questions

• What is assembly language. why it is used. does it have object?   1 Answer
    • why silicon is used in microprocessor.   Answer Question
    • As u did MCA tell me syllabus of you first semester.   1 Answer
    • What is derivatives of bla bla bla.. what is integration of bla bla bla.   1 Answer
    • What is motherboard? what it made up of??   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Had 5 rounds - 3 technical, 1 mngr, 1 HR.

interview wasnt hard, mostly easy and expected questions

they asked me mostly on C language and the tools i have worked on.

In C mostly, storage classes, structures, pointers etc

apart from that they have tested my comm skills and analytical skills

overall it was not tough enough.