CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 11, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy and simple questions; one interview. 1 on 1. The process took 30 mins and was called later that day. Easy MS Office base questions and management and team lead skills and backgroud

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Firstly introduction then technical and communication and development skills,They make sure you got the right calibre to do the things in a very well maintained manner.Attitude is also utmost important thing to keep in mind.

Interview Questions

• what will be the most important technology going to be evolved?   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dalla (Ethiopia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Dalla (Ethiopia)) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was a panel type. The panel consisted of key members including three founding members aged who identified the ages between 50years and 72 years. The youngest founding member was male while the other two were females.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interviewing for the position.   1 Answer

SE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

3 rouds-
    1. Return, 2.tech and 3.HR
    thats it there were only 3 rounds.

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Kolkata (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Basic questions from Finacial Statements such as Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow. A Basic IQ test in the first followed by a Personal Interview and a formal Client call from Dubai.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Hr is very co-operative, the selection panel was tough, asked me tough questions both theoretical and practical. After that asked me questions basis real life situation in IT CO.
    Interview was tough to crack.
    Questions ranged from technical to practical

Interview Questions

• Domain questions and logic questions
      It questions   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

The interview process comprises of 4 rounds done in our college. First round is Technical followed by HR and other two are done only on a random basis. The candidates are chosen randomly for the last two rounds of the interview.

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

First round was phone sceening with HR, later called for F2F interview at Noida office.

Second round 2 senior members of development team took technical interview. Third round was a managerial round and the last one was HR round for salary discussion and experience with previous employers

Interview Questions

• Java Collection question, asked to implement any collection for basic operations.   Answer Question
    • Given a problem to be solved using sql join queries   Answer Question

Negotiation

They were very rigid for the salary range.

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai (India)) in June 2012.

Interview

i was interviewed for/as Embedded System engineer. A HR company had scheduled the interview with CMC. i took the interview at CMC, Chennai. The interview process was fairly quick. I had two technical rounds and at Last had the HR round. it all happened on the same day. The final offer was released in a week.

Interview Questions

• 1. Basics of microcontroller(8051, ARM, PIC)
      2. Basics of Embedded C concepts
      3. RTOS
      4. Some basic Hardware questions like how to read ADC, use DAC
      5. External peripheral interfaces like I2C, SPI etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

do not believe whatever the HR says , push for the maximum possible % hike from your current salary package. In CMC its tough to get double digit % hike in annual appraisal

Spanish LANGUAGE EXPERT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

It was a just a language round to know if you know basic Spanish. Some random person who barely knew the language came to interview me. Some grammar MCQ sheets were given, too. BAsic questions related to commerce, business and GK were asked.

Interview Questions

• What did you study? why do you want to work here? Basic A1 level questions   Answer Question