CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMC Interview Questions

Updated Jan 18, 2017

2.8

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Hr is very co-operative, the selection panel was tough, asked me tough questions both theoretical and practical. After that asked me questions basis real life situation in IT CO.
    Interview was tough to crack.
    Questions ranged from technical to practical

Interview Questions

• Domain questions and logic questions
      It questions

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Belapur (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Belapur (India)).

Interview

i went there. they directly took my personal interview. asked me questions related to networking. then explained me whole job profile and told me to go home, we will contact u later. on same day i got call from them that u r selected....

Associate IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)).

Interview

1)Aptitude and technical test - contains both aptitude and technical questions
    2)Technical interview-Question on digital and VLSI
    3)HR interview- Normal Hr questions e.g do u have any problem on relocation etc .

Offer letter and joining date comes after very long time

I T Engineer Interview

Interview

Gone through all 3 interview rounds on same day .
    1 Technical round
    1 Managerial round
    1 HR round
    Got offer letter in next couple of week.
    Overall it was Easy and proper Interview process i have gone through.

Interview Questions

• Are you agreed to relocate anywhere in India or abroad?   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

aptitude- finance related questions, basic finance knowledge is enough
    technical int - by process manger
    hr round - salary discussion, travelling,etc
    Be clear while discussing the shift timings and negotiate salary properly
    Interviewer and hr here dont disclose the real work profile instead they just tell you its about financial numbers. The real work is not related to finance so my suggestion for finance field aspirants is not to opt for this.If you need a normal profile than go for it.

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

First we had an aptitude test followed by technical and HR round.... The aptitude test was tougher but still I managed. The human resource officer was good.... Helped me to relax a bit.. The person who interviewed me in technical round is too good.... She helped me a lot though I messed up.. She told me every answer I missed

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CMC (New Delhi (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

The interview was done by a panel of 4 members. They generally asked me questions regarding my project and technical skills I had written in my CV. Some of the questions were related to OOPS concepts and C. They also asked me one puzzle which I was not able to answer.

Interview Questions

• Construct a figure using four points such that all four points are equidistant from each other   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bandra Kurla Complex (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CMC (Bandra Kurla Complex (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Aptitude Test which consists of English test , Finance questions , then Personal Interview , Then they make you wait & will tell you the result.

If selected HR interview ,he will tell you the required docs for further process.

Timings were (10am - 4pm)
    You will waste your whole day, since process takes long.

Go around at 1:30 or 2:00 pm, you wont feel you wasted the entire day.

Dont get Petrified , Remain Calm.

Interview Questions

• Basic Questions like Qualifications , Previous companies questions , Financial statements , Ratios,

Why you want to join the company ?

Will you work in Night shifts ?

Process Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CMC (Kolkata (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

their were two rounds in total. technical round followed by hr round. The technical was conducted by project manager along with her senior. and the hr round by the HR alone.

Interview Questions

• describe the relation between the financial statements   Answer Question

Negotiation

negotiate as the hr will always try to get you by the cheapest he can.

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

i applied through college reference,it was walk in interview so many students are came for interview the following rounds are taken their

1) Aptitude test: it consist of many sections such as quant,logical,verbal,data sufficiency each sections has separate paper total approx 50 question and main thing is their was negative marking in test.
    2) 2nd round was technical apti: in this section questions related on c, core java,dbms,data structure main thing is NO ANY PROGRAM ask their
    3) 3rd round was technacal interview its based on java,sql , and logic for reversing string etc

Interview Questions

• what is shadowing concept in .net
      what is static method
      what is final veriable in java