CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMC Interview Questions

Updated Apr 11, 2017

2.8

Trainee IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Kolkata (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through a job site. The interview comprised of three rounds - aptitude, technical and HR. The apti round was good. The english paper was easy. The logical reasoning part was a bit hard. In the technical round, I was asked mainly about database and some java related questions.

SE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

3 rouds-
    1. Return, 2.tech and 3.HR
    thats it there were only 3 rounds.

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMC (Kolkata (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Ask me from Core Java ,Advance java, Spring , Hibernate. Interview took 2 rounds.Most of the question on spring hibernate and core java.I got the offer letter.In exception handling I was asked that if subclass method use throws keyword and super class not then will the pr

Interview Questions

• As me from Exception handling,core java,Spring,Hibernate   Answer Question

Contract Assignee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

first round was a written test which consisted of 35questions(30minutes time), then second round was technical and group discussion round, first question was to introduce myself then followed by java questions for cs students and c questions for ec students.

Interview Questions

• lifecycle of servlet, difference getpost and dopost, access modifiers in java,   Answer Question

CJET SI Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

CJET is an all self financed program. You need to first appear for an Online Aptitude Test. Results doesn't matter. Then a counselor shall interact with you for what are your interests in IT/Software/Networking You need to pay Rs.5000 for that day to get enrolled for the CJET Program. The total cost of the Course is 1.5 Lakhs Three months Classroom Training & then Wait for the Interview. It can take several months to get a chance to appear for an interview. The training often run more than three months upto 7-8 months. You will be offered at least two interviews for internal projects, either on a single day or subsequent days. If you deny to join any offer they will simply block your profile for at least next three months, until & unless they require people for their Tech Support Field Work Jobs.

Interview Questions

• What's Hibernate?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked on any Project in your college?   1 Answer
    • Explain your project   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to shift to Mumbai?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process here is fairly simple as they have their own crop of frustrated senior who look forward to grill the new comer , just stay confident and rest is breeze .

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jamshedpur (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Jamshedpur (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

college campus. It was an online written test process. there were general aptitude questions. Three sections were there. the first was math , second was english, third was reasoning. the students with the first rank in the test was awarded with 100% scholarship. That means for internship the student with 100% scholarship will not have to pay any fee for the internship.

IT Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

1st round was technical
    As iam from ece they asked some questions from digital and few questions from c language.
    Prepare your resume perfectly. Each and every technical skill you add to it matters a lot
    Next was HR.. Just general questions..

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in September 2014.

Interview

i went through a consultancy. My interview time was 11.30 but the started at 5.30 pm .Had to wait more than 5hrs for technical. Questions are genuine but interviewer was very confuse.

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (New Delhi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring process comes with a written aptitude test followed by the personnel interview.You are only given one chance to interview in a month. candidates should know about the company details,its workflow and past history to get recruited. Technical sessions is not very hard as compared to another companies.