CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMC Interview Questions

Updated Nov 25, 2017

2.8

Trainee Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

i applied through college reference,it was walk in interview so many students are came for interview the following rounds are taken their

1) Aptitude test: it consist of many sections such as quant,logical,verbal,data sufficiency each sections has separate paper total approx 50 question and main thing is their was negative marking in test.
    2) 2nd round was technical apti: in this section questions related on c, core java,dbms,data structure main thing is NO ANY PROGRAM ask their
    3) 3rd round was technacal interview its based on java,sql , and logic for reversing string etc

Interview Questions

• what is shadowing concept in .net
      what is static method
      what is final veriable in java   1 Answer

Software Developer Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

1.Aptitude round
    Simple quants, logical, reasoning, verbal MCQs.
    RS Agarwal

2.Technical and HR round
    Preferred area of training preparations needed. Self introduction

3.Detailed fee structure will be provided.

4.COnfirmation of joining in CMC

5.3 months training + 6 months project with stipend of 10,000/month for CJET program.

6.Placements will be provided in between 3 months with all leading companies such as TCS, Capgemini, MAQ, WiFi networks, Tayana software solution, Pratian computers, Infinite computer solution, etc.,

7.Salary will be 2.1-4.5 PA in these companies.

8.Interview preparation in softskills, aptitude, technical will be given.

Interview Questions

• Easy aptitude questions and HR interview
      HR questions-
      Why CMC?
      How did you come to know about CMC?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Freshers who are passed out need not apply in the same academic year. Training fees are too high.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy and simple questions; one interview. 1 on 1. The process took 30 mins and was called later that day. Easy MS Office base questions and management and team lead skills and backgroud

Trainee IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Kolkata (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

I applied through a job site. The interview comprised of three rounds - aptitude, technical and HR. The apti round was good. The english paper was easy. The logical reasoning part was a bit hard. In the technical round, I was asked mainly about database and some java related questions.

SE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Chennai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

3 rouds-
    1. Return, 2.tech and 3.HR
    thats it there were only 3 rounds.

Share your interview experience insights with job seekers so that they can know what to expect from the hiring process.

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at CMC (Kolkata (India)) in April 2015.

Interview

Ask me from Core Java ,Advance java, Spring , Hibernate. Interview took 2 rounds.Most of the question on spring hibernate and core java.I got the offer letter.In exception handling I was asked that if subclass method use throws keyword and super class not then will the pr

Interview Questions

• As me from Exception handling,core java,Spring,Hibernate   Answer Question

Contract Assignee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

first round was a written test which consisted of 35questions(30minutes time), then second round was technical and group discussion round, first question was to introduce myself then followed by java questions for cs students and c questions for ec students.

Interview Questions

• lifecycle of servlet, difference getpost and dopost, access modifiers in java,   Answer Question

CJET SI Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

CJET is an all self financed program. You need to first appear for an Online Aptitude Test. Results doesn't matter. Then a counselor shall interact with you for what are your interests in IT/Software/Networking You need to pay Rs.5000 for that day to get enrolled for the CJET Program. The total cost of the Course is 1.5 Lakhs Three months Classroom Training & then Wait for the Interview. It can take several months to get a chance to appear for an interview. The training often run more than three months upto 7-8 months. You will be offered at least two interviews for internal projects, either on a single day or subsequent days. If you deny to join any offer they will simply block your profile for at least next three months, until & unless they require people for their Tech Support Field Work Jobs.

Interview Questions

• What's Hibernate?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever worked on any Project in your college?   1 Answer
    • Explain your project   1 Answer
    • Are you willing to shift to Mumbai?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview process here is fairly simple as they have their own crop of frustrated senior who look forward to grill the new comer , just stay confident and rest is breeze .

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Firstly introduction then technical and communication and development skills,They make sure you got the right calibre to do the things in a very well maintained manner.Attitude is also utmost important thing to keep in mind.

Interview Questions

• what will be the most important technology going to be evolved?   1 Answer