CMC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMC Interview Questions

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.8

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (New Delhi (India)) in July 2014.

Interview

Hiring process comes with a written aptitude test followed by the personnel interview.You are only given one chance to interview in a month. candidates should know about the company details,its workflow and past history to get recruited. Technical sessions is not very hard as compared to another companies.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhilai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CMC (Bhilai (India)) in June 2014.

Interview

With a proven track record of successful achievements, I am pleased to present my application and CV for your consideration as a Web Developer. Please find attached herewith my resume for your reference.

Having 9 Month experience in the industry, and a strong educational background featuring a degree in Computer Science.

Associate IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

test and tech and hr interview.. they shortlisted candidate based on their score on co-cubes. therefore no apti test was there for us.
    hr interview was easy but in technical he asked too many questions and they will try to confuse you by asking are you sure.. is this correct

Financial Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Mumbai (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

aptitude test,personal/technical round,Hr round

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult question were asked,was a easy process like Tell me about ur self,finance related and some interpersonal skills related like how u can solve a problem?   Answer Question

Senior IT Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CMC.

Interview

no coordination between the HR

Interview Questions

• Nothing, there is no technical people are working all are government babus   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

i got this offer through cocubes. so we went directly to TECHNICAL round. They mostly concentrate on your coding skills. So be very well prepared on your coding.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bhopal (India)

Application

I interviewed at CMC (Bhopal (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

Test conducted by COcubes.com. A 3 hour test consisting of Aptitude, Domain Knowledge and Programming. Second round was Technical Interview in which the question asked to me regarding my branch CS was, what is SQL? and then what is CSS? And no other technical question were asked. Then in my 'technical' round, issues faced by a computer engineer was asked and about social networking. Also I did not got selected after answering those basic questions and the reason, not known, is eating me up till now.

Interview Questions

• All questions were unexpected, as I expected some complex questions from a company of such a big stature.   Answer Question

IT Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CMC (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

there r steps to get a job in cmc
    1) write an online exam conducted by cocubes and get a nice score
    2) attend the interview process after getting shortlisted
    3)technical interview - as i m from ECE (basics of electronics, embedded ,digital electronics ,8051mc,8086mp)
    4) hr interview - all basic ,self intro, family background, ur strengths n weakness, relocation's ok or not ?

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bandra Kurla Complex (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Bandra Kurla Complex (India)) in April 2014.

Interview

First aptitude test then followed by 2 interview with project manager - main interview and HR round - discussion of salary and other benefits, leave etc... Overall interview process is very good and related to project for which you will be select by manger.

Interview Questions

• Related to finance cash flow, ratio, related to collage projects and family background   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMC (Noida (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

- First round starts with apptitute test which is of intermediate level once cleared
    - Next round will be of skill test where questions related to programming or DB or the post you have applied for will be asked.
     - finally round will be HR.