CME Group Staff Auditor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CME Group Staff Auditor Interview Questions

3.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CME Group (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Email from admin to set up a phone screening. Basic phone interview going through my background, what I was looking for, what the position consists off, etc. Phone call a few days later setting up a face to face interview.
Interview with executive director, very informal and relaxed. Interview with two directors that went through my background and transcripts and asked some behavioral questions. Lunch with two staff auditors.

Interview Questions

• Name a problem you had recently and what you did to solve it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CME Group

Application

Interview

I received a phone call on a Sunday afternoon to schedule a phone interview for later in the week. I completed the phone interview and was invited to do a in house interview. During the in house interview, I completed a one on one interview first and then a group interview with two people. Afterwards, two staff auditors took me out to lunch as an informal way to introduce me to the company. They said they didn't have any say in whether or not I got hired unless I did something really stupid. It was a great way to end the interview and leave on a positive note.

Unfortunately I was not given an offer but on top of that, they were unwilling to let me know I was not selected. I waited three weeks before I eventually called/e-mailed them for an update. It took them a total of five weeks before they ever said another word to me.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CME Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

Phone interview followed by in-office interview, if applicable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not attempt to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CME Group (Chicago, IL) in April 2010.

Interview

8am-2pm interview. Met with HR first about benefits, then audit manager, then out to lunch with two associates, then met with two directors.

Interview Questions

• Characteristic of an auditor   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CME Group (Chicago, IL) in October 2008.

Interview

First interaction was with an individual from the department who visited the university where I was attending. About 1 week later I received a phone call asking to come to the office for a second interview. at the second interview I met with management and human resources for a total of 3 separate interviews that date. lunch was included with other staff auditors.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No. Attempted negotiation.