CMG Partners Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMG Partners Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CMG Partners

Competitive Intelligence Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CMG Partners in February 2016.

Interview

Worst experience ever. They outsource it to another company and the lady seemed to have a list of questions that she just read off and took notes. Mostly behavioral questions and questions about your resume. At the end, I asked a question about the business practice of the company and she could not answer it. Even though the job description sounds super amazing, the company did not seem to care at all who they hire as an intern and take forever to get back on the results. Just very disappointed and honestly, if I was offered the position, I would not take it because of the unprofessional recruitment process. If they really care about finding a good fit for the company, why outsource and hire basically a person to ask a list of questions and take notes like a machine?

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a school project that you are proud of. Describe yourself in 3 words. Outside of your resume, is there anything that you would like us to take into consideration. Tell me about a time that you handle conflicts.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CMG Partners in February 2015.

Interview

There was a quick phone screening to start with a director, then an in-person meeting with a manager level consultant, and then another phone call with a partner. Each step along the way was pretty standard with fit questions and there were no case interviews at all, mostly just marketing questions if anything like what my favorite brand is etc.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in marketing, what brought you here, tell us about a time you worked in a team   Answer Question