CMS Infosystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMS Infosystems Interview Questions

Updated Nov 16, 2017

2.6

Remote Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ghansoli (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Ghansoli (India)) in October 2017.

Interview

the first round will be group discussion they will filter some candidates based on that the second round which is technical round which is again easy to crack but they ask many questions on troubleshooting they and again they check communication

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems.

Interview

It was a Walking interview. The first round was taken by HR who seemed to have not even a pinch of knowledge of the post she was taking interview for.
    She asked some simple HR questions then she asked if you have knowledge of statics. (NOTE FOR THE HR THERE IS NO STATICS ITS STATISTICS.
     I answered yes I do and Explained what projects I did and what techniques I used Clearly she had no clue of any technical term I was using to prove my point that I had sound knowledge of statistics even I am from the technical background.

She didn't take efforts to read resume properly which clearly had mentioned already about (***STATICS ) statistics.

She seemed more like brainless bots who was checking some kinda keywords not even efficient with that.

NOTE TO MANAGEMENT: - Appoint better interviewer who would, at last, understand what candidate is talking about. Don't expect this lame interviewer from the company who can automate the basic requirement check. don't waste money on such pathetically lazy and knowledgeless HR.

Interview Questions

• It was pathetic experience she did not ask any questions which can really evaluate candidates. just few hr questions.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems in May 2017.

Interview

Interview process was fine.
    First i had written test in .net and sql which was lengthy . i dont for what they took such big test.
    Second round was F2F with 2 seniors . they asked the same question which was there in written test. what was the point of taking written test then. they could have take onlu f2f direct .
    After f2f round he said HR will check the written test and she will call you. That means i m rejected ! For what i dont know.
    My f2f was good .
    anyway try your luck. All basic .net question and sql question
    Goodluck

Interview Questions

• what is string and string builder
      what is ref and out
      what is abstract class and interface   Answer Question

IT Hardware and Networking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

it was a walkin for fresher for the post of IT hardware and networking. It was a quick process. Just a combined HR and techincal face to face interview. The questions were simple and good. More related to desktop engineer. It took around 15 to 20 mins. And I was given the result in the spot itself.

College Campus Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems.

Interview

There is an 3 round process
    1st round is aptitude round
    2nd round communication round
    3rd hr round and technical interview
    All these are so easy ........any 1 can crack these process ...

Interview Questions

They asked join a course in her institution... N for these they forced me to paid 25k

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

first you have to give aptitude (very easy) then will be HR round , Will ask you whatever is there in CV. After you get selected they will ask you to pay some amount for training which will be about 4-5 months.

Interview Questions

• apti ques where based on communication , general knowledge , technical and arithmetic   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There was three four rounds
    1. Written, Basic Networking Question
    2. GD, If you perform better then you may be appear direct in Technical Round
    3. Technical Interview, Basic Networking Question
    4. HR Interview, Normal Communication Check

Interview Questions

• What is LAN, WAN, MAN, ROUTER,BRIDGE,HUB,SWITCH, NETWORK,ALL SEVEN OSI LAYER WITH THEIR ROLE IN NETWORKING   Answer Question

Network & Desk Top Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Kolkata (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The process is simple aptitude test then Hr round .one day process .The interview on personal skill like your analytical ability .your problem solving ability .the question on your subject of interest &basic level question ..They wanted to know how you deal with problems .

Interview Questions

• What is your subject of interest?   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

HR-TEST-MANAGEMENT-SELECTION, HR team is good and comfortable to communicate the process is clearly explained to me, then the test which was almost for 45mim and then the results , after which the BU Head would interact and review you and if you are selected by him then the final HR salary nego round and if ok take the offer.

Customer Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2015.

Interview

Oral Technical interview

I was asked about basic things on networking, Desktop troubleshooting, Active directory level questions.

Little touch about "Project".

Just to test the communication skill they asked me talk about Hometown for a minute.