CMS Infosystems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CMS Infosystems Interview Questions

2.7

IT Hardware and Networking Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

it was a walkin for fresher for the post of IT hardware and networking. It was a quick process. Just a combined HR and techincal face to face interview. The questions were simple and good. More related to desktop engineer. It took around 15 to 20 mins. And I was given the result in the spot itself.

College Campus Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems.

Interview

There is an 3 round process
    1st round is aptitude round
    2nd round communication round
    3rd hr round and technical interview
    All these are so easy ........any 1 can crack these process ...

Interview Questions

They asked join a course in her institution... N for these they forced me to paid 25k

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Mumbai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

first you have to give aptitude (very easy) then will be HR round , Will ask you whatever is there in CV. After you get selected they will ask you to pay some amount for training which will be about 4-5 months.

Interview Questions

• apti ques where based on communication , general knowledge , technical and arithmetic   Answer Question

Network Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

There was three four rounds
    1. Written, Basic Networking Question
    2. GD, If you perform better then you may be appear direct in Technical Round
    3. Technical Interview, Basic Networking Question
    4. HR Interview, Normal Communication Check

Interview Questions

• What is LAN, WAN, MAN, ROUTER,BRIDGE,HUB,SWITCH, NETWORK,ALL SEVEN OSI LAYER WITH THEIR ROLE IN NETWORKING   Answer Question

Network & Desk Top Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kolkata (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Kolkata (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The process is simple aptitude test then Hr round .one day process .The interview on personal skill like your analytical ability .your problem solving ability .the question on your subject of interest &basic level question ..They wanted to know how you deal with problems .

Interview Questions

• What is your subject of interest?   2 Answers

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

HR-TEST-MANAGEMENT-SELECTION, HR team is good and comfortable to communicate the process is clearly explained to me, then the test which was almost for 45mim and then the results , after which the BU Head would interact and review you and if you are selected by him then the final HR salary nego round and if ok take the offer.

Desktop Support Engineer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems in July 2015.

Interview

These guys will call for an interview, and then simply ask you to join the course with them at a really high rate. This makes us dissatisfaction and in future you won't even think of to attend any interview with them.

Interview Questions

• are u interested to join the course.   2 Answers

Junior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Chennai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

1st round is the aptitude round,
    2nd round is the technical round,
    in the 3rd round they ask me to persue the course they said the course cost is around 30 to 35k.
    I said i don't want to persue a course and come back to home.

Interview Questions

• in first round they asked simple apps.
      in the second round 1 to 1 technical ques.
      Answer Question

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Mumbai (India)) in July 2015.

Interview

It was a walk-in process. Me and many other job seekers visited the Interview Venue. Everyone appeared for the aptitude test & then one by one was called for Personal Round. No proper guidance was provided by the assisting staff there regarding how will they contact if we're selected!
    It didn't seem like a perfectly managed Interview Session. Plus within a month they again mail us to attend walk-in interview! I mean how can they expect to come again and spend time where there is nothing well-managed..

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your family   1 Answer
    • Since the walkin was for multiple positions so I was asked for what position I had appeared.   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CMS Infosystems (Mumbai (India)) in June 2015.

Interview

First i had to give a written aptitude test. It had verbal questions which were very easy to me and quant questions which were also very easy. After that i gave face to face technical interview which was ok. I think overall it was easy. It is just for namesake maybe.

Interview Questions

• The interview seemed ok to me. I was asked a few questions about pl/sql which were ok. Also asked about family background.Not so difficult fairly easy. Also asked about my field of interest.   Answer Question