CNET Networks Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

CNET Networks Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA

Interviews for Top Jobs at CNET Networks

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNET Networks (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. During the conversation, I was asked detailed questions about past projects I had worked on. I was promptly asked to come in for an in-person interview. During the interview, I was asked to troubleshoot a series of UI related problems, but was not asked about my background, or why I wanted the job, at all.

I didn't get the job, but overall the interview experience was positive and the interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to the assistant Product Manager position, rather than a design position?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CNET Networks (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was brief because there were several people to meet with. Overall a very rewarding and comfortable process, with a thorough description of the position and what type of responsibilities that would be required.I then met with another individual in HR who was a senior executive. The interview was brief because much of the information and questions had already been answered.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for CNet?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an offer letter and accepted immediately.

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CNET Networks (San Francisco, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

What are your strengths and weaknesses