CNET Networks Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

Interviews for Top Jobs at CNET Networks

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at CNET Networks (San Francisco, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was brief because there were several people to meet with. Overall a very rewarding and comfortable process, with a thorough description of the position and what type of responsibilities that would be required.I then met with another individual in HR who was a senior executive. The interview was brief because much of the information and questions had already been answered.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working for CNet?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was given an offer letter and accepted immediately.

Assistant Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNET Networks (San Francisco, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

I was contacted by email to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview lasted about 30 minutes. During the conversation, I was asked detailed questions about past projects I had worked on. I was promptly asked to come in for an in-person interview. During the interview, I was asked to troubleshoot a series of UI related problems, but was not asked about my background, or why I wanted the job, at all.

I didn't get the job, but overall the interview experience was positive and the interviewer was very nice.

Interview Questions

• What attracts you to the assistant Product Manager position, rather than a design position?   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CNET Networks (San Francisco, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

What are your strengths and weaknesses