CNH Industrial N.V. Design Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CNH Industrial N.V. Design Engineer Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Burr Ridge, IL).

Interview

Applied online. Received phone call for screening. I set a time and date for interview, waited for a long time to receive the phone call, but no phone call. Got disappointed. Emailed HR person why nobody called me. After two days, emailed me back he forgot to tell me he has to leave early that day. Horrible!!!! Then we scheduled for another time. The interview process was a joke. He was expecting me to slow down to write my answers. For example, he asked me: tell me about a time you led a project. I started to talk, but interrupted several times, asking to slow down. I have to tell him word by word. So boring interview. He did not know many of technical words I was using. The most unprofessional HR team that I have ever seen. Avoid this company.

Interview Questions

• How many years of experience in Pro/E? How many in hydraulics? etc...   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

Initial HR interview over the phone. Then another phone interview with the chief engineer. Finally an onsite visit to meet various managers and tour the facility. Met with each manager individually for an hour.

Anonymous Employee in New Holland, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (New Holland, PA).

Interview

Very casual back in 2006. Spent most of the time with the hiring manager...got to see all the facilities and vehicles. Then met with the rest of the team...and just had casual question and answer. Not intimidating at all. But, then again...I really did have a great manager.

Interview Questions

• I really don't remember any specific questions...sorry.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Holland, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (New Holland, PA) in April 2012.

Interview

Lots of red tape and hoops to jump through to even get an interview in person. Once I got in there the first part of the interview was a panel interview which took approximately an hour and a half. The group seemed unorganized and it took approximately 20 minutes before everyone was even prepared to start. The questions did they ask for very vague and general and were repeated multiple times as if they didn't pay attention to the answers that I was giving nor did they read my resume ahead of time. When I wouldn't stem direct questions regarding the job positions and nature of work they were very vague and wouldn't give me any direct answers. My overall impression of the company and management staff was that they were on organized and there was a lot of red tape and that it was a place that I did not want to work at. It seems wrong that they will hire people with no experience that barely speak english over people with multiple years of practical hands on experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to solve a problem   Answer Question
    • Why are you interested in working for us   1 Answer

Design Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in February 2012.

Interview

I was previously an intern with the group so some of the interview process was just formality. I applied online for the open position, including my resume. Later I got a phone interview with an HR recruiter, then I had a 1:1 phone interview with the future boss. The interview with my future boss was to explain the possible job and expected responsibilities.

Application

Interview

1) apply on the company website; 2) get email to schedule a phone interview; 3) ask some easy questions on the 1st phone interview, such as how many years have you use Pro/E, Do you like to work in a group or by yourself; 4) get some technique questions to asked; 5) They decided to pursue other candidates