CNH Industrial N.V. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 19, 2017

2.7

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked the basic situation based questions? Was asked about my experiences and what would make me qualified for the position? Am i willing to relocate? Are you willing to work in a group/ team based environment?

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you worked in a team and how did the outcome look?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

Applied online. Waiting about two weeks to get the phone interview, all behavior questions. Ask about future sponsorship of international students. The interview lasted no more than 20 mins.

Android Developer Interview

Interview

It's an assembly line model, the first is a phone screen with standard non-technical questions. I really should have read the glassdoor, because it would have helped out. The company doesn't have any clue what it's doing (according to the reviews).

This fits with my experience. After a few weeks, I got a letter that says "After careful consideration" (which is obviously not true), "we decided to pursue other candidates that meet our requirements." Which is also a lie, because the same job listing is relisted 4 hours ago.

How could you have considered it carefully without a technical interview? Why are there 15 interview reviews for one Android developer listing that is only 4 hours old?

I feel like I'm not utilizing Glass Door to its fullest potential.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Racine, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by an on-site about a week later with the VP, manager, and team member. Meeting with individuals from the team I would be working with was very helpful in getting more information about both the company as well as what the role would entail. Questions to me were all related to the position itself and my experience/background within that area; no time wasted with random behavioral questions. Overall it was an enjoyable experience, as it was simply conversations with each person that gave us both insight into one another and allowed us each to determine if working with one another would be a good fit. For me I walked away more impressed than I had expected to be...so much so that I took a paycut to take the role (though if the reviews on Glassdoor are true that pay raises are difficult to come by, I will likely find it difficult financially to stay at the company long term). The role should be interesting, though, and those I met seem like great individuals to work with, so I am looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead.

Interview Questions

• What did you like/dislike the most about your prior role (that related to the role interviewing for)?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

Was called for an interview the day after a career fair. Thought the interview went well and was given contact to another employee. After filling out an online application I was told I would hear back if I was a good fit. Never heard back.

Interview Questions

• Describe a project you worked on from start to finish.   Answer Question

Telecommunications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in November 2016.

Interview

Screening phone interview with HR. Told I would hear back in a week. Two weeks later contacted to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Told I would hear back in a couple days. Received email after interview to fill out application. Heard back a week later.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

It is a phone interview and they will ask several questions to check your background.
    And then several basic behavioral questions. They said they will let you know next week, but I did not get any email or phone call.

Phone Screening Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Peoria, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

This interview of mine was unique. In that, I was asked less about basic.
    The questions directly jumped to the compensation details and other questions that typically come up at the final stage of the interviews. But, in my case after phone screen was denial for my candidacy. But, overall experience was good. As the interviewer was nice. The follow up communication was responded well. And above all, you would have pointers to connect too.

Controller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Racine, WI) in September 2016.

Interview

Meet the future boss to be and his peers, like other finance leaders, sales & marketing lead and of course HR :-) Each was supposed to be 30 min only, but we ran over. There were no IQ tests or questionnaires etc anything. It was just 1:1 conversation. I also had a chance to ask questions from them about their role and how the open role did fit into the big picture. There wasn't much repetition between the interviewers as each of them seemed to have a different interest in the process.

Interview Questions

• Some of them focused on soft people skills, to make sure they like you. Some of them got into really technical detail of finance and analysis. The HR lead wanted to know every detail and bit about my current compensation.   Answer Question

Initially HR told me I was within their budget and offer was negotiable, then they gave me a low ball offer and said it was not negotiable. Too bad, I would have really liked to work for them but I did not want to take such a significant salary cut just to work for them.

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Chicago, IL) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was fairly well structured with hiring manager, and several technical leads. I don't think that the position responsibilities were well defined as of yet since the interview was for a position in a new product line and they do not seem to know exactly what they need. The entire process form phone screen to rejection took over a month.