CNH Industrial N.V. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CNH Industrial N.V. Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

2.7

Technical Writer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled and received a confirmation e-mail that someone from CNH would call me at the assigned date and time. That call never happened. And, no e-mail to inform me that the call was cancelled or to be rescheduled. At best, this situation dictates this company is disorganized; at worst, this situation reinforces my perception of this company that its management irresponsible and lacks class.

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisle, IL

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Lisle, IL).

Interview

Applied online after I received an email. Scheduled a phone interview with the recruiter. The interview was straight forward for the most part. Only one question threw me off, but felt like a standard phone interview. I was told that I would receive contact within two weeks of my phone interview for another interview. So far I have not been contacted.

Interview Questions

• What is an item you can think of that you use every day that needs a redesign to better suit your needs?   Answer Question
    • What can you tell me about CNH Industrial?   Answer Question
    • Explain a time where you had to plan a project.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Interview

I had two interviews in 48 hours. The interviews were not very difficult. Pretty standard "Tell me a time" questions. The first interview is through a standard Hiring person and the second is with an interested manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had to work as part of a team.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked the basic situation based questions? Was asked about my experiences and what would make me qualified for the position? Am i willing to relocate? Are you willing to work in a group/ team based environment?

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you worked in a team and how did the outcome look?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

Applied online. Waiting about two weeks to get the phone interview, all behavior questions. Ask about future sponsorship of international students. The interview lasted no more than 20 mins.

Android Developer Interview

Interview

It's an assembly line model, the first is a phone screen with standard non-technical questions. I really should have read the glassdoor, because it would have helped out. The company doesn't have any clue what it's doing (according to the reviews).

This fits with my experience. After a few weeks, I got a letter that says "After careful consideration" (which is obviously not true), "we decided to pursue other candidates that meet our requirements." Which is also a lie, because the same job listing is relisted 4 hours ago.

How could you have considered it carefully without a technical interview? Why are there 15 interview reviews for one Android developer listing that is only 4 hours old?

I feel like I'm not utilizing Glass Door to its fullest potential.

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Racine, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Racine, WI) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with HR followed by an on-site about a week later with the VP, manager, and team member. Meeting with individuals from the team I would be working with was very helpful in getting more information about both the company as well as what the role would entail. Questions to me were all related to the position itself and my experience/background within that area; no time wasted with random behavioral questions. Overall it was an enjoyable experience, as it was simply conversations with each person that gave us both insight into one another and allowed us each to determine if working with one another would be a good fit. For me I walked away more impressed than I had expected to be...so much so that I took a paycut to take the role (though if the reviews on Glassdoor are true that pay raises are difficult to come by, I will likely find it difficult financially to stay at the company long term). The role should be interesting, though, and those I met seem like great individuals to work with, so I am looking forward to the challenge that lies ahead.

Interview Questions

• What did you like/dislike the most about your prior role (that related to the role interviewing for)?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V..

Interview

Was called for an interview the day after a career fair. Thought the interview went well and was given contact to another employee. After filling out an online application I was told I would hear back if I was a good fit. Never heard back.

Telecommunications Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in November 2016.

Interview

Screening phone interview with HR. Told I would hear back in a week. Two weeks later contacted to set up phone interview with hiring manager. Told I would hear back in a couple days. Received email after interview to fill out application. Heard back a week later.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Milwaukee, WI) in October 2016.

Interview

It is a phone interview and they will ask several questions to check your background.
    And then several basic behavioral questions. They said they will let you know next week, but I did not get any email or phone call.