CNH Industrial N.V. Electrical Product/Component Development Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Electrical Product/Component Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burr Ridge, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Burr Ridge, IL) in May 2012.

Interview

Overall I am very satisfied and happy with interview process. HR was excellent and she was quick. She got all the process done on time and without any problem. If you are good, and if you do your home work and prepare well. The job will be yours.
1. Applied online
2. One week later - HR called after pre-screening by the computer. She asked some questions related to the job like why am I leaving the current job? Salary? What is my expectation? Why did I apply for the job? Availability? Visa details? Skills that will match the job?
3. Next day after HR's discussion(my available time) - Hiring Manager called and discussed almost everything in the resume(mine is a long resume). Be thorough with every word in your resume and be sure of what you talk and the know your skills well. Have some examples ready for everything in your resume and be clear. Asked questions to the manager and show your involvement to the job and understand the job profile.
4. Week after Manager's discussion - On-site interview with 4 people. 1 HR 1 Hiring Manager 1 Team lead 1 Product Manager from another team. Complete "SITUATIONAL/BEHAVIORAL QUESTIONS". Just google situation questions and you will get the full list. Prepare well with answers and make sure you have example for almost every question and try to quote the example from your recent experience. Professional example is better and the answers should have technical details included in it.
5. Offered the job 2 days later(Interview was on Friday morning - Monday morning I was offered the job).
Hope this helps... Please post your questions if you have any, I will try to help

Interview Questions

I had other offers with better package so had to decline the offer.