CNH Industrial N.V. Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CNH Industrial N.V. Mechanical Engineer Interview Questions

Updated Apr 19, 2017

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Chicago, IL) in March 2017.

Interview

I was asked the basic situation based questions? Was asked about my experiences and what would make me qualified for the position? Am i willing to relocate? Are you willing to work in a group/ team based environment?

Interview Questions

• Name a situation where you worked in a team and how did the outcome look?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CNH Industrial N.V.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in January 2016.

Interview

Overall easy interview process. Most of the questions were behavioral for the first round of interviews. The second round of interviews were more technical and slightly challenging but nothing one would not expect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

Interview itself went fine.. However it took an act of God to get them to reimburse my expenses after I was promised that they would do so. Lesson Learned: If a company is not willing to pay for airfare and Hotel upfront, don't bother!!!

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. Nothing out of the ordinary.   Answer Question

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Turin (Italy)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. (Turin (Italy)) in December 2015.

Interview

they Offered me a sales engineer job
    It was only a phone interview at the end of which they were expecting me to accept the job offer
    they just ask a quick review of my technical and language skills

Interview Questions

• To be available immediately   1 Answer

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CNH Industrial N.V. in April 2012.

Interview

basic HR questions, go over resume