CNI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 21, 2017

2.3

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNI (Washington, DC) in September 2016.

Interview

I was called once by Corporate HQ, then again by the hiring manager. After that, I received the job. I also requested an in person interview, which I received, but I had already received the job by that point.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have relevant to this position?   1 Answer

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Picatinny Arsenal, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CNI (Picatinny Arsenal, NJ) in July 2016.

Interview

Very unconventional - the office was made up of 4 construction workers and all 4 interviewed me. Atmosphere was not formal at all, very relaxed and casual. Conversation was a little awkward at times - I felt that the gentlemen interviewing were talking to themselves and I was just kind of observing. They told me what they would need me to do and what they would expect, asked me what I expected from this job. They also asked what my salary requirements were. However, the main gentleman that interviewed me said that corporate would be in touch with me in two weeks and they never did. I contacted him again and got a prompt response from corporate saying I should have heard back earlier from the gentleman that interviewed me letting me know there were changes in the office and that the position was no longer required. A little off-putting as far as professionalism goes.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working for a couple of construction guys that are a little loud and vulgar at times?   Answer Question

User Support Technician II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jamaica, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CNI (Jamaica, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called me and scheduled a phone interview with the manager for the next week. After the 30-minute phone interview with the manager, the recruiter called me again to schedule an onsite interview the following week. I met with an onsite representative who conferenced in the manager with whom I had the phone interview. The interview was about 45 minutes and we discussed my qualifications, customer support situations I have experienced, and the details of the position.

Interview Questions

• If a customer calls you and says that he can not see the network, what would you do?   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. I knew the salary range of the position and was made an appropriate offer.

IT Computer Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CNI (Oklahoma City, OK) in March 2016.

Interview

CNI does not have skilled IT management but does have very flat management. Job opportunities are limited in that employees are not encouraged to widen their skills or too develop them on the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe your skills and work experience for the job requirements we need for this job requirement   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norman, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNI (Norman, OK) in January 2016.

Interview

First interview is with someone who knows nothing about the job. Second interview person knows nothing about what the first person said to you. No drug testing tho. But it's weeks before they tell u if unfit the job

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CNI (Oklahoma City, OK) in December 2015.

Interview

Had 2 interviews and was interviewed by one person each time. Dress was business formal. Did a site visit during the second interview. Facility was small. The process was laid back and the interview questions were the standard questions you normally see in an interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Application

The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at CNI.

Interview

Had an interview with a recruiter and waited six months to hear about the job the recruiter was knowledgable and asked some tough questions. By the end of the interview I did not know if I was in or not and I had for gotten all about this job by the time I heard from the client in the Fall.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you designed an instructional design system for an IT system?   1 Answer

Front Line Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CNI (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2015.

Interview

Very laid back phone interview. I was applying for an incumbent contract position so this was more a formality than anything. Spent most of the time just talking to the Program Manager like he was an old friend.

Project Portfolio Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CNI (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

The interview process was short and concise. The company needed my resume to compete for a task order, and got it. They required my specific skill set, and I agreed to the process. I enjoyed the interview process.

Recovery Specialist II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CNI (Oklahoma City, OK) in May 2015.

Interview

They as a lot of questions about the job you are interviewing for. Questions about recovery can you post checks can you work an auth can you filter claims can you work in high as

Interview Questions

• If you had an auth demand and cp request which would you work first   1 Answer