CNO Financial Group IT Department Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CNO Financial Group

1 Interview Review

IT Department Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CNO Financial Group (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2010.

Interview

The initial communication with Conseco was good and I had a couple of phone interviews before my first 1:1. The 1:1 interview went well lasted about 4 hours and approximately 3 days later I was asked to come up again for a second round of interviews. After this set of interviews again 3-4 hours long, I never heard anything back from the company, even after repeated emails and calls to find out the status.

Flash forward a month and I get a call from Conseco's recruiter who asks me to take time to come in and interview for another position in the company. I agreed and again took time to go to Conseco for a 1:1 session, again lasting approximately 4 hours. After this set of interviews, yet again I heard nothing back and again I have sent emails and left messages requesting a status.

This lack of a courtesy shows how little they value people and their time.

Interview Questions

• The interview process was normal and there were no difficult questions asked.   Answer Question