CNO Financial Group Marketing Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CNO Financial Group Marketing Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at CNO Financial Group

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at CNO Financial Group (Chicago, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

Initially, an in-house recruiter got in touch with me via LinkedIn. After a brief phone screening/interview, I was invited to an in-person interview session on site where I interviewed with the recruiter again as well as with the two team members I was going to work with. Finally, I was invited to another interview with the VP of marketing. The whole interviewing experience was very fair and cannot necessarily be described as a "grilling" process.

Interview Questions

• I forget the questions in detail (it's been over a year), but I remember that it was more informal and targeted at work experiences.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CNO Financial Group

Marketing Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CNO Financial Group (Chicago, IL) in January 2015.

Interview

On one day, I had an 1:1 interview with a director, another director, and analyst. I took excel test and it was not difficult. People were very nice during the interview.

Interview Questions