CO-OP Financial Services Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 17 of over 17 interviews

2.7
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at CO-OP Financial Services

CO-OP Financial Services

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services in Mar 2021

Interview

3 interviews. Behavioral questions in 1st interview (LIke "Give me an example of a time when you..."), Team information and questions about your experience in 2nd interview, get to know you questions in 3rd interview.

Interview Questions
  • Describe a situation in which you had to pivot quickly.
    Answer Question

CO-OP Financial Services

Application

I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services

Interview

Just had to be myself! Felt more like a conversation than a stuffy interview. Questions were easy to answer positively and honestly. It was just me and the manager of the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services (Fort Worth, TX) in Dec 2019

Interview

I went in for their job fair, the process took about two weeks total. The interview was not too intimidating, the employees are very professional and compassionate. I loved this job so much.

Interview Questions
  • What do you know about our company

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services (Atlanta, GA) in Apr 2019

Interview

The only positive is that the initial contact was fast. Typical mundane call with recruiter but pleasant enough. Call with manager was fine. I was totally qualified (overly). Crickets? Called for update after several weeks and told I was still under consideration. Consideration for what- Guinness book record for longest reply as job applicant?? Lol. I knew this company was in financial trouble but now I know why? Karma

Interview Questions
  • General questions on career background and experience. Nothing challenging

CO-OP Financial Services

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services

Interview

No real interview because they hire through a temp agency. Unless you know someone in the department and you skip the whole temp process. HR calls you then you meet the managers and then they have a temp agency call you and arrange an assignment with them. Once you work there over 6 months they decide if they keep you or fire you.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) in Jan 2018

Interview

You would sit down with a person from HR and they will ask you a number of question. After that I was called in to do a 2nd interview with the supervisor where they asked more detail questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services (Dallas, TX)

Interview

I went for the interview, all the questions asked we're behavioral questions. A summary/ timeline of recent employment history... salary.. why you left... How do you deal with a difficult customers? Something that you enjoyed and something you didn't like about the last position? How do you handle a difficult problem? Summary of the current position you are interviewing for. Ask questions about opportunity for advancement, the type of metrics they use to grade performance, and employment incentive

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services (Fort Worth, TX) in Oct 2016

Interview

you talk to one person she ask you questions about your ability to work. It's about a 20 min process then you fell out your application then a second interview and ask similar questions. Then they let you know if your hired or not. Then you have to do a drug test

Interview Questions
  • What did you do before, what is your job experience, do u miss a lot of days, stress levels, why do you want to work for this company, tell us about a leadership opportunity.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Worth, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services (Fort Worth, TX)

Interview

In a big call center with some of the team leaders and call center manager. You first take a computer test and if you do well enough they let you interview 1:1 right on the spot. It was a big hiring fair there were dozens of overs interviewing as well. Once you finish interviewing I was shown around the building.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CO-OP Financial Services (Rancho Cucamonga, CA)

Interview

There were three interviews: Human Resources Recruiter, Vice President, Executive Vice President The first interview with the HR Recruiter was about my past employment experiences and she provided general information about the position and benefits. The second interview with the VP was more detailed about my skills and experience. The third interview with the EVP was about strategic goals and initiatives.

Interview Questions
  • What was the most difficult situation you had to overcome at your last job?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 17 Interviews