CODAC Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 24, 2017

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CODAC Health

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CODAC Health.

Interview

The internship I'm looking into is at CODAC to be able to graduate with my BA, my concern in the rest of the process, I've heard really bad thing about it and I'm scared, help.

Psychotherapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CODAC Health.

Interview

group interview. Answered situational questions. Easy interview. Very comfortable experience. I felt positive after leaving interview and felt good about the agency, then I started dealing with HR and it all went downhill from there...they offered me the wrong job (and insisted they did not) took 4 weeks to be offered the correct job and they did not return calls during the process. It should have been a sign not to have accepted the job.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CODAC Health (Tucson, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

You are hired on by an staffing agency that does not use skill evaluations. They just hire you if you pass the initial drug screening. But you can bring in fake urine to the screening.

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CODAC Health (Tucson, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview a few days later. The phone interview was mostly costumer service type questions. Once I passed the phone interview, I had to take a small quiz online that looked at math skills and typing speed. Then, I had a group interview which was pretty easy.

Interview Questions