CODAC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CODAC Interview Questions

Updated Dec 11, 2017

2.2

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at CODAC.

Interview

The internship I'm looking into is at CODAC to be able to graduate with my BA, my concern in the rest of the process, I've heard really bad thing about it and I'm scared, help.

Psychotherapist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at CODAC.

Interview

group interview. Answered situational questions. Easy interview. Very comfortable experience. I felt positive after leaving interview and felt good about the agency, then I started dealing with HR and it all went downhill from there...they offered me the wrong job (and insisted they did not) took 4 weeks to be offered the correct job and they did not return calls during the process. It should have been a sign not to have accepted the job.

Recovery Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CODAC (Tucson, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Interviewed individually at job fair first for screening process, then a panel interview, then background and reference check, then given offer, after receive new hire paperwork and a drug test, then training before starting.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have dealing with a member in a crisis?   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CODAC (Tucson, AZ) in July 2014.

Interview

You are hired on by an staffing agency that does not use skill evaluations. They just hire you if you pass the initial drug screening. But you can bring in fake urine to the screening.

Recovery Coach Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CODAC (Tucson, AZ) in March 2013.

Interview

It was a panel interview and it was done with three members. There was two pages of different questions. Each person took turns asking the questions, and I had ample enough time to answer each one. I felt it was not a hard process.

Interview Questions

• They asked how I felt about working with clients with HIV.   1 Answer

Case Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CODAC (Tucson, AZ) in April 2012.

Interview

I applied online, had a phone interview a few days later. The phone interview was mostly costumer service type questions. Once I passed the phone interview, I had to take a small quiz online that looked at math skills and typing speed. Then, I had a group interview which was pretty easy.