KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

COMDOC (Georgia) Interview Questions

Updated Jan 17, 2020

To filter interviews, or .
Found 2 of over 2 interviews

Interviews at COMDOC (Georgia)

Positive50%
Negative50%
Employee Referral100%
2.5
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at COMDOC (Georgia)

Anonymous Employee in Bluffton, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at COMDOC (Georgia) (Bluffton, SC) in Sep 2019

Interview

30 minute interview with office manager about job duties. did not speak once to the owner. the office manager spent a lot of the time prepping me because they have a large customer base that is constantly angry at them for failing to provide the contracted services in a timely manner. the office manager actually warned me that I would get yelled at and have no control over the outcome.

Interview Questions
  • how well do you handle stressful situations outside of your control?
    1 Answer
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Savannah, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at COMDOC (Georgia) (Savannah, GA) in Jan 2015

Interview

relatively easy and like other standard interviews. One on one, very conversational, inquiring about my strengths and opportunities. Then the group portion was more informative about the company as a whole and where they would like to be in the future. Interview was as comfortable as interviews can be.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

The latest conversations about Tech