CONEXIS Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CONEXIS Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at CONEXIS

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CONEXIS (Irving, TX) in January 2013.

Interview

Submitted Resume online. Received call from HR about a month later. I was told the interview was with the lady in HR. When I got there, the VP took me to an office with the Director on speaker phone. Once that interview was over, I was walked to an office where the team was waiting. I was interviewed by the entire team. After the interview, I tried contacting HR and the VP to see where I was at in the hiring process. After a month without a response, I gave up....then a month later I got a call from HR asking if I could start Monday.

Interview Questions

• How did you contribute to your department that resulted in a measureable increase in productivity?   1 Answer

Participant Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at CONEXIS (Irving, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

Received an interview through a referral

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Non negotiable, 90 days benefits...

Participant Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CONEXIS (Irving, TX) in August 2009.

Interview

The Human Resources contact was very prompt and helpful. An extensive Skill Test must be preformed prior to the interview. If you prefer, you may be able to take the test from home, otherwise it is done at the company. The interview was fairly informal and relaxed, but remember not to get too comfortable. Also be aware that the company is EXTREMELY customer service driven.

Interview Questions

• What makes you the right person for this job?   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CONEXIS in October 2011.

Interview

Not a good first impression. The company reached out to me about the position, but after the interviews and successful skills testing I never heard from them again. I wrote and called to express continued interest in the position but they did not respond at all. Even if the job was put on hold it would be professional courtesy to inform a candidate! I found it interesting that all candidates, even VP level (according to the HR manager), have to take a basic spelling, grammar, and office skills test.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. Just the usual questions about handling challenging personalities, juggling priorities.   Answer Question