CONMED Corporation Interview Questions in Largo, FL | Glassdoor

CONMED Corporation Interview Questions in Largo, FL

3.2

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in December 2014.

Interview

Interview with Engineering Manager and One senior Engineer. Know your resume, they'll ask some detailed questions based on what you list. In addition to questions about college classes. Interview was scheduled for 30 minutes, no tour involved.

Interview Questions

• Questions about resume and project experience in college, what role did you take in a project group?   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in June 2014.

Interview

Phone screening by in-house recruiter was scheduled quickly, however, she asked many off-topic questions that were beyond the scope of the job. This resulted in an awkward interview that was highly irrelevant to bring competence to the position available. I was told there would be a follow-up at the end of the week or Monday of next week saying "yes" or "no." Needless to say, there was never a call or follow-up.

Interview Questions

• What experience with design control do you have and what challenges did you face?   Answer Question

Senior Production Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in April 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with 6 people and took 6.5 hrs. Each person was expert in their field. Very professional interview team, with both Technical and General questions. I suggest you bring water bottle with you. You'll be taking non-stop for 6.5 hours. ConMed seems to be a great place to work and I wish I could have joined their team! The Corporate Recruiter is great to work with. Full Disclosures and you'll know what to expect with the phone interview.

Regulatory Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Largo, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CONMED Corporation (Largo, FL) in January 2013.

Interview

Initially a HR person called me to go through my qualification. A couple of telephone interview with a few management positions.
    On site interview was 3 hours with meeting with several people.

Interview Questions

• The manager asked me if I'm familiar with certain procedures for QMS.   1 Answer