CONSOL Energy Interview Questions in Pittsburgh, PA | Glassdoor

2.4

9 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at CONSOL Energy (Canonsburg, PA) in February 2017.

Interview

Due to the nature of the position, the interview process was unique in that it was spread across a two day period. Several sessions with 1-2 members of the organization that the role will work with were scheduled across the afternoon of the first day and the second day. The conversations were very interactive and not the formal question and answer format that an interviewee would normally expect. This was a big move for me and for Consol, and this attention to making sure that not only was there a skill fit but a cultural fit was highly impressive.

Interview Questions

• Rather than a specific question, it was a conversation about what impact my skills could have for the organization. Each of the interviews sought to determine what that impact would be based on my previous experience.   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at CONSOL Energy (Canonsburg, PA) in April 2015.

Interview

Single Interview with multiple screenings.
    First was contacted by hiring manager via email, had a small chat with him on the phone letting him know of my skills and experience briefly. Then was contacted by HR to setup an interview at thier corporate office in Canonsburg. I was supposed to be interviewed by three people but one could not make it so it was just myself, the hiring manager and someone from HR. They asked pretty standard questions, a lot was about prior work experience though. Afterwards I submitted to a background check and drug screening.

Interview Questions

• What do you bring to the table?   1 Answer

Human Resources Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at CONSOL Energy (Canonsburg, PA) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview was straightforward. Submit your resume then wait for the recruiter to review and schedule time with the hiring manager to have a meeting. Finally had a meeting with 2 members of management and reviewed the job responsibilities.

Completion Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CONSOL Energy (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

they will ask you to come to the office and interview with the human resource and a site manger and then they will decide and give you a call later on

Unprofessional

Industrial Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CONSOL Energy (Canonsburg, PA) in January 2014.

Interview

had two interviews that lasted no longer then 45 minutes

Image Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CONSOL Energy (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2013.

Interview

non professional, Just basically went over my resume. Didn't feel pressure at the interview at all. Got a call from a recruiter, went in for an interview with the recruiter. after we talked about a week later I got a call to interview with Consol. as stated it was not a professional interview, no pressure.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a contractor at Consol?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CONSOL Energy (Canonsburg, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

One interview, very laid back, I probably over dressed for it. Got called back about 3 weeks later and was offered the job.

Coal Miner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 9+ months. I interviewed at CONSOL Energy (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2011.

Interview

Phone interview in Feb. Almost 9 months later and received phone call for a panel interview. 2 weeks later had a one on one interview. followed by a physical and drug screening. After that was offered a position. The entire process took almost 9 months to complete.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work nights, weekends, and whenever needed?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CONSOL Energy (Canonsburg, PA) in September 2010.

Interview

A long process from the interview to the actual hire date. Very thorough. Medical testing more than what I expected. Interview process was very relaxed and comfortable.

Negotiation

n/a