COTG Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

4.0

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at COTG (Bolingbrook, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

Applied Online got a call a few days later from the HR dept, he asked me a few pre questions regarding my background and experience with excel. After passing the phone interview he sent me a personality/IQ type test from the Chally Group. Once I passed that, the next day he set me up an interview with the accounting manager. Once I got there the guy from the HR dept came out and greeted me which I thought was very nice, we spoke for a bit and he asked me did I have any questions about the company. When I checked in, I noted they had already interviewed 6 other candidates for this position, which I didn't like, because I felt it should've been narrowed down more before asking people to take time off and drive the distance. They told me they had more. The accounting manager gave me some background and info on the company and the position and asked me more questions about how my background related to the position. All questions were general in nature. She looked like she was getting tired of interviewing honestly. We wrapped up the interview and they said they will let you know either way. I emailed the HR guy after 7 days, he never responded and they reposted the position under the new name of staff accountant. All I wanted was a response.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience with Excel
    How is your commute
    What do you know about COTG
    Favorite branch of accounting