COTG Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

COTG Sales Interview Questions

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at COTG (Chicago, IL) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview, met with HR, offered to move forward same day, ride along, final step group panel and presentation.

Employees were nice but got the impression they did not work well together, major negative -company does not pay for any expenses for interview process.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for COTG

Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at COTG in July 2011.

Interview

Initial contact was by the corporate recruiter, doing a phone call screening interview. The next step of the process was an in person meeting at one of the offices, followed by a full day ride along interview. Then after completion of the full day ride along interview, the next step was a panel interview where you were asked to create a presentation answering a specific set of questions. After investing many hours into this interview, for all of the "stages" if you don't recieve an offer, they communicate that via e-mail, and refuse to provide any feedback from your interview. All in all, I noticed some red flags while I was on my ride along, it didn't seem as though everyone at the company was on-board with the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions are based on your answers to the HR Chally and other personality test they have you take before your first in person interview. Other questions I was asked included: Do you have any student loans? Why are you interested in this position? For the presentation I was asked to present on the following questions: What do you see the goals of the company being? What can you bring to the company? What do you see as the strengths of the company?   Answer Question