COTG Solutions Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at COTG

3.5

Solution Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at COTG (Itasca, IL) in April 2011.

Interview

1. You will get a call from the recruiter
2. Take the Chally and PI test to ensure your tendencies meet the job profile
3. Go out in the field with a sales rep for a realistic job preview, interview with the manager
4. Panel Interview- prepare a presentation about what you would bring to COTG, what you would offer COTG, and lastly what your goals are with the company.

Interview Questions

• its all behavioral interviewing questions... name a time when?   Answer Question

Negotiation

not much negotiating, base salary is consistent with the rest of the sales team, you can negotiate the expense level a little, but this typically happens after your know your territory. Trust me in this industry its a good offer, just accept.

Other Interview Reviews for COTG

Solutions Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at COTG.

Interview

1. Phone Interview - very basic screen to make sure you are competent and can hold a conversation.
    2. Face to face with recruiter - behavior based questions on past experiences
    3. Ride day with a sales rep - my rep was not prepared and we spent a lot of time just hanging out in the office.
    4. Panel interview - several executives allow you to present on yourself and research on the company before asking you a series of questions. Nothing too difficult.

Interview Questions

I chose another job that had a higher base and reputation.