COTG Supply Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

1.0

Supply Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bolingbrook, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at COTG (Bolingbrook, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

Applied online and received a call from the recruiter about a week later on Wednesday. After a twenty or so minute conversation to go over the basics of the position and my history, we set up an on-site interview for the Friday morning.

The on-site interview was about an hour long, with about a half hour split with the recruiter and a half hour split with my potential manger's supervisor. I was told that traditionally I would interview with my potential manager first, then have a second interview with the next level if that went well, but my potential manager was out of the office that they.

I was contacted that afternoon about setting up a time for Monday to have a second interview with the person I missed on Friday. The Monday interview was again only about a half hour long. I received an email from the recruiter that evening asking me to call as soon as possible, so I called the next morning and was job offered.

Everyone that I interacted with was very nice and personable. They didn't ask any particularly strange questions, but they did seem particularly interested in how you can apply previous experience, even from a different field, to a new situation.

Interview Questions

• Have I had a situation with a client that was upset and how did I handle that?   Answer Question
  • What achievements am I most proud of at work?   Answer Question