CPL Resources Technical Support Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CPL Resources Technical Support Agent Interview Questions

2.3

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CPL Resources (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in March 2011.

Interview

Telephone interview with the recruiter, followed by a technical test and an interview with CPL and the client. Recruiter did not make it clear that the position was with CPL and not with the very reputable client company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, fixed salary offer.

Other Interview Reviews for CPL Resources

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CPL Resources (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in September 2010.

Interview

You get an online interview , then language interview there after HR interview

Technical Support Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leixlip (Ireland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CPL Resources (Leixlip (Ireland)) in January 2010.

Interview

Initial contact was from CPL recruiter and I was immediately interested. The recruitment process was feeling good, and I was fascinated by the building, the venue, and the large Fortune 100 list customers.

After telephone interviews there was interview on location. I felt all the good sides of big company on that visit and with good feedback I was totally excited on starting with HP and on Lets Do Amazing.

The client account was Pfizer and that felt for me like home, due to family backgrounds. I was in familiar environment and felt often connected with the customers.

The salary could not much be negotiated, but I saw the opportunities it all gave, and the work was fast paced, but I was never really worn out after the days. The social environment there is awesome and I did make some good friends that I looked forwards on getting to meet each day.

If the salary would be bit higher, I think people would not be in much hurry to move from there and would get to enjoy more of all the possibilities there. It would not surely make all that much difference if considering price per ticket handled.

The tech questions were easy for me, and the hiring and interview process succeeded in creating good feel for getting to work for HP as a contractor. Getting hired directly by HP was a big dream for many, that could be perhaps even more of a carrot.

Interview Questions

• Really there were no difficult questions and actually I was suprised by how many had very little experience from the field of Information Technology. That opened eyes a bit to see how fast people can learn anything they are ready to do. Still for the server support side the bar was perhaps littlebit inwards club, and when I got hired for Dell after huge number of interviews at recruitment fair, I got all the opportunities to be IT professional that I understood myself to be. Still I have very good impression of HP, and who knows what life brings on later on.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Others considering an offer, if you have already some background and education in IT field, give it a shot on getting higher salary than those who are going to be good at the work, but you have the understanding of what you are doing, and it has important value to the whole teams. When I was at that phase there was little room for negotiations, but also it was the worst economical crash ongoing in Ireland at that point of time. Things are getting better, and happy workers are doing better job in every sensea and socialize more, making the work even better.

The negotiations and landing the job happened in September-October 2009. Below I cannot choose the correct date, but here it is now then mentioned.