CREATURES OF COMFORT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at CREATURES OF COMFORT

1.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at CREATURES OF COMFORT

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CREATURES OF COMFORT.

Interview

Applied online, and had a negative experience attempting to interview. The person who arranged the interviews with me was extremely fickle (mercurial seems like an apt term too), and ultimately served as a red flag.

We arranged several interviews, and each time the interviewer would ask me to call them at a certain time and then ignore my calls, or divert them to voicemail. No word would be sent of what happened, and days later they would apologize and ask to arrange another interview with me.

The interviewer seemed nice in email correspondence but definitely didn't take care to conduct herself professionally with me or show me the same respect a prospective employee might have been shown. Interning here might have proved a challenge.

Ecommerce Interview

Interview

The person who was scheduling my interview said they wanted to meet in person then changed their mind and said they weren’t in NY. Then asked for a phone interview. When I gave my availability they said they were moving on to someone else...There is clearly no HR department. The person who emailed me was not formal at all and typed like they were texting a friend. Poor communication skills.

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CREATURES OF COMFORT (New York, NY).

Interview

Saw a post on their instagram looking for full time sales associates. Submitted resume and got an email back that same week for an in person interview. The interview went well. I was asked to come in for a 2 week trail period starting the next day. During the trial you make minimum wage and no commission. You work the floor, back of house and the register. At the end of the trial period the manager takes you for coffee and you discuss how it went. During my meeting I was basically asked why I was okay making minimum wage.

Interview Questions