CRF Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRF Health Interview Questions

Interviews at CRF Health

2.6

Applications Specialist Interview

Interview

Process was short, interviewed with 3 people. All of them were nice no need to be nervous. Some questions were asked again but it was ok, nothing to be worried about.

Interview Questions

CRF Health Response

Oct 26, 2016 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Many thanks for attending the interview and for your comments and review. We are pleased that, overall, it was a positive experience, and we wish you luck with your continued search.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRF Health (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in May 2019.

Interview

The whole interview process was rather easy and quick, they were really responsive with communication. One hour interview with 3 people at once and then 30 mins for technical exercises. I came into this knowing that the client facing aspect is very important, and so is the whole being a team thing. However despite me heavily emphasizing my past experiences on client facing experiences, and passing the technical round I was still not given an offer, and no calls until I followed up with them myself. The reason they gave me was "looking for a resource with deeper client facing experience for this particular opening" which was odd, because I definitely demonstrated that aspect if not even more than my technical skills. However the overall experience was still pleasure enough, so I'm giving it a neutral rating.

Interview Questions

• What would you consider the biggest achievement in your life?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRF Health (Philadelphia, PA) in October 2015.

Interview

Had about a 30-minute phone interview with an HR rep. She asked general questions about my resume & background. I had an in-person interview 1 week later. I interviewed with three people individually - a programmer lead, a project manager, and an application specialist. This was also mostly general questions about my resume and background. I was offered the job 4 days later. Although the role is for a developer, there is also a client-facing aspect of the job, so they did stress experience with customer service - face-to-face, on the phone, etc.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 characteristics you look for in a supervisor?   1 Answer
    • What interested you in the company?   Answer Question

Jul 1, 2016

Congratulations with the offer and thank you for your comments

Accounts Receivable Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRF Health (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview process was professional and informative. The role as AR Associate was explained in detail, as well as, the potential for learning and professional growth. I was informed of the general financial position of CRF and it's current growth and the expectation for it to thrive in the future.

Interview Questions

• Why do I want to work in Accounts Receivable and at CRF Health?   Answer Question

Nov 5, 2017 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Congratulations on the offer and we trust you are enjoying your new role. If we look at growth of the business in terms of people we have seen it grow from 420 permanent staff at the start of 2016 to... More

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRF Health.

Interview

Very quick and straight forward, HR screening phone call, Hiring Manager call over the phone, In-person interview with HR and Hiring manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Was able to negotiate most terms.

Jul 1, 2016

Congratulations with the offer and thank you for your comments.

Project Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CRF Health (Plymouth Meeting, PA) in May 2013.

Interview

Applied through a recruiter. Got a call. Came in, interviewed with HR manager and supervisor separately. Approximately 15 minutes each. Process was very casual. Received a call several days later offering me the position.

Interview Questions

• Name a challenge you experienced in a former job and how you overcame it.   Answer Question

Jul 1, 2016 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Congratulations with the offer. The duration of your interview sounds very short. Typically we have part of the interview spent finding out more about the candidate, a run through their career to... More

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRF Health.

Interview

Got a call from HR and had a 30 min interview with her. She set up an onsite interview with 3 interviewers the following week. We decided to interview on the Friday after letting me know that all 3 interviewers were available. I came 15 minutes early and interview seemed to went well for the most part. I was surprised that the last interviewer decided to work from home that day and I had to call him to have a phone interview with him. I did not understand why he worked from home after HR had confirmed more than a week in advance that he was able to meet me for the interview. Although he seemed to come off as a very friendly guy, one of my other interviewers had carelessly mentioned that they had happy hour the night before (Thursday) and they got pretty drunk. I guess it is safe to assume that my interviewer who decided to WFH couldn't come to my interview because of that. I thought it was unprofessional. Overall, I thought I did well on the interview based on my work experience and academic qualifications. I asked many questions that made all of my interviewers thought very carefully about their role and company as awhile. My current role had the same responsibilities and expectations as this role. I had pharmaceutical experience as well as coding experience, and figured that I was a good fit. They called me a few days later to let me know that they already decided to promote someone internally for this role although they thought I did well on the interview. I thought that someone internally must have applied for this role last minute (possibly over the weekend since my interview was on a Friday), but I have a feeling that they already made this decision prior to my interview, had to go through their process, and inevitably wasted my time. Maybe they just like the internal employee better, there's definitely less risk. Out of all the many interviews I've been to, I've never had an interviewer who decided last minute not to show up. I thought that he could be hung over, knew that I would not be selected, or just did not care. Regardless of these reasons, I thought it was unprofessional and disrespectful. In retrospect, I'm glad that this one didn't work out because I've found something else better.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle stress? What are the 3 aspects you look for in a manager?   Answer Question

Nov 29, 2016 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your comments and we are sorry that you had such a negative experience. It sounds like a couple of our interviewers were less than professional and we have discussed the reported... More

Project Support Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plymouth Meeting, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CRF Health (Plymouth Meeting, PA).

Interview

Applied online and also had an employee referral. Received an interview invite a few days after. Interviewed with two different employees-30 minutes each. Typical behavioral interview with questions relating to skills required for project management.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time where a project or tasks didn't go your way?   Answer Question

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammersmith, England (UK)

Application

I interviewed at CRF Health (Hammersmith, England (UK)) in October 2017.

Interview

I got a call from agency to attend interview in CRF Health. Interview Procedure was simple and easy. There were 2 project manager in a panel.Technical questions will be based on joins and probability questions.
    I couldn't get an offer though I cleared technical round.

Interview Questions

• How will you convince clients if they ask for unnecessary requirements?   Answer Question

Nov 5, 2017 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Many thanks for your feedback on the interview and I am sorry that this time round it did not progress to an offer. Remember you are in competition with other candidates. We do require a certain... More

Applications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRF Health (London, England (UK)) in February 2014.

Interview

That was an easy interview for me. Only one stage as face to face with 2 technical people, one developer and one lead. Following to that there was an HR interview at the same day.

In the interview, they described the role ( not quite right), and asked some questions to me about sql only, the easy ones like joins.

HR one is the easiest one that I have ever experienced, it was a little chat about my background and my hobbies.

Interview Questions

• Will you need any training when you started? Asked by HR   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negatiations.

Jul 1, 2016 – Director, Global Talent Acquisition

Thank you for your feedback. Congratulations on the offer. We do try to cover as much ground as we can when a candidate comes in for an interview. Inevitably some need to return twice, or sometimes... More