CRGT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRGT Interview Questions

2.4

Tester Level II Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRGT in February 2016.

Interview

Applied for multiple positions, received response for tester position only after contacting the company's talent director and that was almost after a month. Regular screen by the recruiter followed by technical screen by the person who admitted that he doesn't know anything about project or position and it was after he had already missed scheduled call. I wanted to hang up the tech screen call as it seemed a waste of time talking with someone who had no knowledge of the project. Seemed like they had somebody in mind and wanted to waste my time as I have contacted the director. Only 1 non-tech question was asked in tech screen and I was deemed as not a fit for the position.

Interview Questions

• How will you make a decision and what tools do you use to make decisions?   Answer Question

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vancouver, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at CRGT (Vancouver, WA).

Interview

I met with the recruiter and two customers the first time and four customers the next time. I was given two days' notice for interview. There was nothing to prepare for except for the background and technical requirements for the job. Casual interview in a low-stress environment. Each interview was a little over an hour.

Interview Questions

• Technical questions and personality questions like, 'How do you handle conflict?' and may be asked to give multiple examples.   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at CRGT (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Conference room with 2 or 3 employees firing questions, but reasonable ones. Technical interview on Java and database. Not too bad. If you are prepared and have experience you should pass. Then a further screening with a manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation, just and offer.

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CRGT (Reston, VA) in June 2015.

Interview

One on one interviews with the Director, Sr. Vice President, and CEO. Spent one hour with each of them to explain my background and learn about the company. I got a sense of the culture of the company, the people I would be working for, and the job responsibilities. The overall experience of this interview was great since it was broken up into an initial interview at the office then a follow up. So I got to see what the place and people were like on more than one occasion.

Interview Questions

• Experience with a multitasking environment?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiation phase went back and forth a few times to work out the pay and benefit package.

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRGT.

Interview

After submitting my resume, I had an initial phone screen with a recruiter followed by a phone interview with the hiring manager and a final phone interview with hiring manager and project manager from partner firm.

Interview Questions

• Provide detailed examples that demonstrate how you used your technical skills.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at CRGT (Chantilly, VA).

Interview

Got a quick phone screen where I was asked a couple of technical questions. Basic Java questions. Asked what the letters MVC stood for, no discussion on what the pattern represents. In person interview, interviewed with a front-end and a back-end developer. Nothing too troubling. Standard Java/SQL questions.

Training Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at CRGT.

Interview

Not real hiring process, I was hired from previous contractor

Business Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chantilly, VA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CRGT (Chantilly, VA) in May 2012.

Interview

I had a friend already working for the company, so I did not have to do any phone screenings beside speaking with the HR woman to schedule a time to come in. After that, I had three interviews in one day--one with a manager, one with a director, and one with someone who would be on the team I'd be joining.

Interview Questions

• They gave me a sample need from a customer, and asked me how I would start gathering requirements. It was a bit a of role-play with the interviewer acting as the client.   1 Answer