CRI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CRI Interview Questions

1.8

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at CRI.

Interview

very informal and impromptu. questions are more conversational than interview type. not many questions about skills. spoke more about the culture of the company and the type of people who worked there.

Interviewer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CRI in September 2015.

Interview

I had to take a spelling test, typing test, and do a mock interview with the supervisor. The tests were not hard but had minimum requirements that had to be met for employment. We got paid to go through the orientation too! The supervisor that interviewed me was young and had gone to the same university I attend so he was easy to talk to.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be good at phone surveying?   Answer Question

Graphic Design/Marketing/Advertising Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRI (San Francisco, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

I first interviewed at a design company out in San Anselmo. He referred me to CRI which he had done work for that needed an in-house designer. I came in to interview with almost all of the executives once, and then once more as a closing interview.

Interview Questions

• Honestly it was, what do you think of Madmen, and what was my favorite thing about the show? I had been going on tons of interviews so all the normal general questions were a breeze, but I had never really watched Madmen yet, and because I came from an advertising school, I guess it was expected out of me to know more about the show. HAH!   1 Answer

Negotiation

Well because it was my first job out of school, I sort of failed in this aspect. I didn't negotiate. I offered a freelance rate, since I was hired on as contract for the first year. They upped that rate a bit, and once I was offered full time employment-ship I took the first salary offered. Again a lesson I had to learn myself.

Marketing Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRI in January 2010.

Interview

Was put in contact through a friend of the family. Interview as too casual -- they were eating lunch and I felt really marginalized as they asked questions between bites of food. Mostly spoke about resume and past experiences.

Interview Questions

• What is your expectation of the position in the short or long term?   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CRI in August 2009.

Interview

The interview process consisted of general questions regarding behavior and outcome of situations.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle mistakes?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There were no negotiations.