CRISIL Interview Questions in Mumbai, India | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

76 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

2 rounds. the first one is easy aptitude test with 30 questions. Concentrate on quant, engllish, grammar. The second is with HR which is a type of negotiation. Overall a positive experience.

Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Powai, Maharashtra (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CRISIL (Powai, Maharashtra (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

There were total 2 rounds
    The first round was a general HR round
    second one was the Technical Round

The overall experience of the interview was good, the working condition was awesome, alltogether a good interview experience

Ccap - Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Online aptitude test, then GD then PI. It's a elimination process at all rounds. Candidates should clear all round candidates should have strong will to work and have a ambitious mindset to achieve heights in the organisation.

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I went for interview today. it was walk-in. very nice place to work with. Llot of people hv came. So to make the interview process faster. they conducted GD of 10 people.

Interview Questions

• In group Discussion- they gave very simple topic. and time limit to discuss was 10mins. and immediately then and there only they judge and select the candidate for next round.   1 Answer

Functional Business Analyst - OTC Derivatives Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

The process was quick as they were in need it lasted an hour and i didn't get through .. i have listed a few questions but there were just too many questions to list out here.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

Hard process with lots of iq questions including puzzles and the test was the real key where most of the screeening happens and then the interview with lots of basic questions and stressing upon equity researcj questions with lots of pizzles as well to test whether you can think on your feet

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied through college. The process consisted of aptitude followed by PI and then further PI of shortlisted candidates. 2 people out of 62 applicants made it to the organisation.

Interview Questions

• They asked a lot about basic Finance. What is NPV and IRR? Difference between them? What is WACC?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai (India)).

Interview

There were 3 rounds. The first one was an aptitude test which was followed by HR round and then a PI. Had to spend around 7hrs for the whole duration though.

Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

Crisil has a cool office building. Their interview process consists of two rounds an aptitude test and interview. The aptitude test had basic English and quantitative aptitude.
    It was kind of easy. In the interview they ask you some finance related technical questions. So brush up on basic finance before you go.

Interview Questions

• Attitude of HR towards candidate is very stubborn...after clearing all the three rounds i am not given offer yet ..HR said i am very much fit to their organization but they do not have vacancy...(So why are they taking interviews of candidate just to waste time ? i think the answer to question is yes

in Manager Round
      They ask few journal entries Key Performance indicators,financial ratios   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CRISIL (Mumbai (India)) in March 2016.

Interview

It was a one day process. I had got mailed from company. They had 3 round, one aptitude and 2 rounds of interview. Inferview was consisted HR round and Technical round. In hr round they ask normal questions and in technical round the person asks about financial ratios. Freshers sholud know about financial ratios and balance sheet. After technical round they say hr will conatct if selected( i was still pending with my MBA exams so i didnt get called).

I hope this would be usefull.