CROSSMARK Data Collector Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Portland, ME

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Portland, ME) in February 2017.

Interview

Initial contact was with a HR who was doing the beginning hiring process and weeding out the potential applicants. She set up the interview date and time. The supervisor was to call me and the dont the follow up more intense questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience dealing with your supervisor just by phone , text or email?

Phone Interview with questions about my availability and was i ok with travel. How am i with technology and am I comfortable with it.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Data Collector Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in October 2013.

Interview

Conversation general introduction, document processing completed, and issued scanner equipment.
    Employment includes: drug test, background check, and citizenship verification.
    A number of training modules must be completed in order to prepare for work to be performed. Also, you must go through the links at the company's website to satisfy the certification requirement(s) before starting projects of the scheduled workloads.

Interview Questions

• Met Supervisor and started working on project first day. Only training was a demonstration on the spot, and immediately starting working.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation-pay rate set. No explanation or orientation. Online contact received with an email letter to confirm employment offer.