CROSSMARK Demo Event Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Demo Event Specialist Interview Questions

1.3

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Sustainable & Complex, As In Some Questions Were Some Good Out Of The Box Questions I Had To Think About For A Minute, But Was A Perfect Questions To Think About.

Interview Questions

• Q: How Did You Ever Go Out Of Your Way By Helping A Customer Who Needed Help But The Store Is Busy?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (New York, NY).

Interview

Received a phone call and got hire directly. Club Supervisor didn't even knew I was hired until a phone call. The hiring process was very different. Only phone call interview and straight off into hiring. I-9 forums were sent on my email.

Anonymous Employee in West Windsor, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (West Windsor, NJ) in December 2014.

Interview

The recruiter for Crossmark was professional and straight to the point. She was courteous and very pleasant to speak with it appears she was trying to grasp my personality and if I was fitted with the company

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience in this field.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Yuba City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Yuba City, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Went thru phone interview, met with supervisor at location, crossmark phoned to notify me that i was hired and sent the onboarding paperwork, then I had to submit all paperwork and drug test. It was great interview, easy going.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable speaking aloud greeting customers and promoting products?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

I applied online and haven't heard a word back from anyone. Very disappointing as I know I would be excellent for this position.

Interview Questions

• Don't have an answer to this question as I have not even been called for an interview, which disappoints me because I am an excellent candidate for this position.   3 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Weatherford, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Weatherford, TX) in December 2013.

Interview

I applied online through a job board. I received a phone call within about a week. It was very short. They sent me emails with hiring paperwork, etc. It was quick and painless.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation. They told me how much it paid. I accepted.

Event Demo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Atlanta, GA) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted over the phone by a recruiter. There is no 'in person' interview for this company since everything is done online.The interview was very laid back and it only lasted 10 minutes. All interview questions were related to availability to work, willingness to adhere to company rules, and confirming if you meet the qualifications/requirements on the resume. If hired you would be called by the supervisor for your specific area to discuss training for work.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you available to work Thursday-Sunday?
      Q: Can you lift 20 pounds and stand for long periods of time?
      Q: Are you willing to abide by the dress code?(Black slack, White button down long sleeve shirt, black shoes)   1 Answer

Event Demo Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Augusta, GA) in May 2011.

Interview

Very simple.I applied online around 8 in the morning and received a phone screening/interview at 10am the same day. I went on to interview right in the cafeteria of sam's club and the whole thing took about 30 minutes