CROSSMARK Demo Specialist Interview Questions
Updated Feb 12, 2015
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at CROSSMARK
Interviews for Top Jobs at CROSSMARK
- Event Specialist (81)
- Retail Merchandiser (32)
- Retail Sales Representative (25)
- Retail Representative (24)
- Merchandiser (16)
- Retail Supervisor (11)
- Product Demonstrator (11)
- Demo Specialist (9)
- Retail Supervisor of Events (9)
- Lead Event Specialist (8)
- Demo Event Specialist (8)
- PT Merchandiser (7)
- Brand Ambassador (5)
- Data Collection (5)
- Retail Sales Associate (4)
- Client Services Manager (3)
- Visual Merchandiser (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Data Collection Associate (3)
- Part Time Merchandiser (3)
- Retail Reset Merchandiser (3)
- Retail Representative Full-time (3)
- Events Specialist (3)
- Retail Supervisor Events (3)
- Retail Recruiter (3)
- Retail Merchandising Representative (3)
- Pet Nutritionist Specialist (3)
- Demo Sales Specialist (3)
- Pet Nutrition Specialist (2)
- Analyst (2)
Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Tampa, FL) in Aug 2014
I Applied on online Through indeed , A Recruiter Called who was very supportive since day one. She talk me about job asked a few questions then set up 1:1 interview in store BJS whole club the location I would be working at. Interview was very easy and nothing not self explanatory was asked. Waited for recruiter to get notes she then called and offered the position the next day.
- How would you promote something not well liked?
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in Apr 2014
They recruited me for the job on the spot with a 5 minute interview. It was very simple and easy. Got hired 2 days later. I had to submit to a background check and drug screening. I took 4 days after I accepted the job that I actually started to work at the Monroe Bj's store. Overall, it was the easiest process I've ever experienced.
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK
They will ask about your willingness to work any says or hours.They will explain what to expect and give you walk around the job site.
- They will have you do a play product sale.
Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Charlotte, NC) in Mar 2014
Did it over the phone, very easy and got the job pretty much on the spot. Was asked very basic questions about customer service. You just have to make sure you let the person you're speaking with know how much you care about helping customers have good service. Make sure you sound excited and very intelligent over the phone.
- Why do you want to work for this company? How would you handle a disgruntled customer? How would you go behind the line of duty to help please customers?
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK
I got a call in less than 1hr after posting my resume and scheduled a phone interview for the next day. The interviewer was pleasant and called the exact time she said she would. It lasted for about 1hr and it covered past retail experiences as well as made up situations. Anyone who has worked retail would find the questions easy to answer.
- "How would you try to sell a product you personally dislike?"
I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK
You start by submitting an application, the recruiters contact you, you do a quick casual interview, they definitely get back to you within the time they promise.
- I didn't really have a difficult question, most of it was being a good fit for the position. Since you're expected to be outgoing, they focus on this.
Anonymous Employee in Brooklyn, NY
I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Brooklyn, NY) in May 2013
it was an easy over the phone interview
- can you lift 300 pounds
Anonymous Employee in Gilbert, AZ
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Gilbert, AZ) in Jan 2013
Hello my name is Erica I am here for the interview with Kathleen Matters. She came out to get me. We walked back to her office and started the interview process. She ask about what can i bring into this company, how it works, and when can you be able to work.
Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Toronto, ON) in Jul 2012
Very simple and straightforward. They just want to know if you can talk to people and sell products. Will hire almost anybody that is decent at sales. Asked me why I wanted to work there. Also asked me why I would be good for the position. Just answer honestly and you should get the job.