CROSSMARK Event Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Event Specialist Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

1.5

Anonymous Employee in Vidalia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Vidalia, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a short recruitment phone call from Plano, Tx and that was it. A welcome e-mail from my supervisor and one from the recruitment team. Everything was conducted by e-mails and phone calls. It was kind of impersonal but the recruitment team was very nice and helpful. The downside is that there was no supervise there to train me on the first day. I was actually trained by another associate. I didn't think that was cool bit I love the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not do any negotiations.

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Longview, TX).

Interview

After applying online you will then be called by phone for a phone interview by a recruiter. Once this is done you will have a meeting with the club supervisor, and then proceed to do the drug screening and testing and trainling online within a 5 day period.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand for 6 hours at a time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Southgate, MI).

Interview

Drug testing, background test, proof of citizenship, online courses. Some other employees were encouraging management to be mean, bossy and cruel. Management moves to other states.
    They completely take advantage of employees, no incentives worth staying, taking from less than minimum wage employees. No compliments and the management takes credit for employee work. Only pro is management is around you, criticizing EVERYTHING, at SOME locations, they do find ways though.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your paperwork.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, it is ALL ONE WAY

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Columbia, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview inside of a Sam's club store.The majority of interview questions will be ask by recruiter. The recruiter will even give you interviewing tips. The interview was very short.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with passing out samples, what do you do when sampling products , to make products used sparsely ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Columbia, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a variety of questions that you would see in this field. Some are harder than others but, knowing what to say and how to present yourself is the main key.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their wasn't much of a negotiation I like the job and the job title. I had no issues with anything of the process.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I first got a phone call within 3 days of applying online and did a phone interview; then we scheduled an in-person interview for the next week.
    Overall the lady who interviewed me was really nice but she was also very rushed. We sat at a public cafe area with people around us and was quite noisy, the interview went really well but at the end, she didn't offer me a chance to ask questions or even ask for her contact info and just hurriedly walked away just like how she came, very strange ...

Interview Questions

• If you have a 12 inch pizza and the oven is only 6 inches, what would you do?
      Do you have a reliable transportation?
      Sell me this pen (just randomly popped the question, she was writing, and then she just stopped and asked me this)
      What days of the week and hours can you work?
      Tell me a time when you made a customer REALLY happy.
      1 Answer

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview only since I had experience doing demos instore. Then came the drug test and lots of paperwork online. Their onboarding process is confusing and I'm sure they lose some to the difficulty

Interview Questions

• You are asked to demo a 12 inch pizza but you are given a 6 inch toaster oven. What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Bloomington, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

After New Years I applied for Crossmark the next day I got a call to schedule a phone interview the same day at 3pm did my interview and she said I got the job

Interview Questions

• If you had to cook a 12" pizza in a 6" oven how would you go about cooking the pizza?   1 Answer

Events Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lancaster, SC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Lancaster, SC).

Interview

I received a call and had a brief phone interview and scheduled a meeting with my manager. Very informal we meet at the Walmart that I would be working in and sat on a public bench. He handed me an ink pen and told me to try and sell it to him so I did. That was it. I got the job.

Interview Questions

• If you had to sell me this pen, what would you say to make me want to buy it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Athens, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

brief phone interview conducted by a foreign recruiter, it was very easy but she did answer one of my questions about their strict dress code incorrectly, and I was corrected by my supervisor.