CROSSMARK Events Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

1.5

77 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Saratoga Springs, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Saratoga Springs, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview only--consisting of basic skills review. There was no additional in person interview. I had a second interview with a junior manager--which consisted of her outlining the on-boarding process. This is not a professional position, and is suitable only if you live in an isolated area, need an additional position to list on a resume, and are willing to put up with inadequate management.

Interview Questions

• Would you feel comfortable interacting with customers about a specific product?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in Vidalia, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Vidalia, GA) in October 2016.

Interview

There was a short recruitment phone call from Plano, Tx and that was it. A welcome e-mail from my supervisor and one from the recruitment team. Everything was conducted by e-mails and phone calls. It was kind of impersonal but the recruitment team was very nice and helpful. The downside is that there was no supervise there to train me on the first day. I was actually trained by another associate. I didn't think that was cool bit I love the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not do any negotiations.

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Longview, TX).

Interview

After applying online you will then be called by phone for a phone interview by a recruiter. Once this is done you will have a meeting with the club supervisor, and then proceed to do the drug screening and testing and trainling online within a 5 day period.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand for 6 hours at a time?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Proctorville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Proctorville, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview, and took a drug test and back ground check. And then called for the results of both and set-up the training that was online and spoke with the district manage to let me know when i started and what to expect

Anonymous Employee in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Southgate, MI).

Interview

Drug testing, background test, proof of citizenship, online courses. Some other employees were encouraging management to be mean, bossy and cruel. Management moves to other states.
    They completely take advantage of employees, no incentives worth staying, taking from less than minimum wage employees. No compliments and the management takes credit for employee work. Only pro is management is around you, criticizing EVERYTHING, at SOME locations, they do find ways though.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your paperwork.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, it is ALL ONE WAY

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Columbia, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview inside of a Sam's club store.The majority of interview questions will be ask by recruiter. The recruiter will even give you interviewing tips. The interview was very short.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with passing out samples, what do you do when sampling products , to make products used sparsely ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Columbia, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a variety of questions that you would see in this field. Some are harder than others but, knowing what to say and how to present yourself is the main key.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their wasn't much of a negotiation I like the job and the job title. I had no issues with anything of the process.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I first got a phone call within 3 days of applying online and did a phone interview; then we scheduled an in-person interview for the next week.
    Overall the lady who interviewed me was really nice but she was also very rushed. We sat at a public cafe area with people around us and was quite noisy, the interview went really well but at the end, she didn't offer me a chance to ask questions or even ask for her contact info and just hurriedly walked away just like how she came, very strange ...

Interview Questions

• If you have a 12 inch pizza and the oven is only 6 inches, what would you do?
      Do you have a reliable transportation?
      Sell me this pen (just randomly popped the question, she was writing, and then she just stopped and asked me this)
      What days of the week and hours can you work?
      Tell me a time when you made a customer REALLY happy.   1 Answer

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview only since I had experience doing demos instore. Then came the drug test and lots of paperwork online. Their onboarding process is confusing and I'm sure they lose some to the difficulty

Interview Questions

• You are asked to demo a 12 inch pizza but you are given a 6 inch toaster oven. What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Bloomington, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

After New Years I applied for Crossmark the next day I got a call to schedule a phone interview the same day at 3pm did my interview and she said I got the job

Interview Questions

• If you had to cook a 12" pizza in a 6" oven how would you go about cooking the pizza?   1 Answer