CROSSMARK Events Specialist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Events Specialist Interview Questions

1.5

79 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fayetteville, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Fayetteville, AR) in July 2014.

Interview

The interview process was very easy and laid back. The guy who interviewed me was the supervisor and he happened to be around the same area I was, so we just talked like we were having a conversation. It was at the desk in the back of the store and wasn't intimidating at all.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Columbia, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a variety of questions that you would see in this field. Some are harder than others but, knowing what to say and how to present yourself is the main key.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their wasn't much of a negotiation I like the job and the job title. I had no issues with anything of the process.

Anonymous Employee in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Southgate, MI).

Interview

Drug testing, background test, proof of citizenship, online courses. Some other employees were encouraging management to be mean, bossy and cruel. Management moves to other states.
    They completely take advantage of employees, no incentives worth staying, taking from less than minimum wage employees. No compliments and the management takes credit for employee work. Only pro is management is around you, criticizing EVERYTHING, at SOME locations, they do find ways though.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your paperwork.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, it is ALL ONE WAY

Anonymous Employee in Carthage, MO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Carthage, MO) in April 2015.

Interview

On phone interview was fast because of working for CROSSMARK before. Second interview never took place because of recommendations from others.Was hired and told I would receive an email. Email received.Started the paperwork and started a few days later.

Interview Questions

• If I have worked for CROSSMARK before.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate pay.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I first got a phone call within 3 days of applying online and did a phone interview; then we scheduled an in-person interview for the next week.
    Overall the lady who interviewed me was really nice but she was also very rushed. We sat at a public cafe area with people around us and was quite noisy, the interview went really well but at the end, she didn't offer me a chance to ask questions or even ask for her contact info and just hurriedly walked away just like how she came, very strange ...

Interview Questions

• If you have a 12 inch pizza and the oven is only 6 inches, what would you do?
      Do you have a reliable transportation?
      Sell me this pen (just randomly popped the question, she was writing, and then she just stopped and asked me this)
      What days of the week and hours can you work?
      Tell me a time when you made a customer REALLY happy.   1 Answer

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview only since I had experience doing demos instore. Then came the drug test and lots of paperwork online. Their onboarding process is confusing and I'm sure they lose some to the difficulty

Interview Questions

• You are asked to demo a 12 inch pizza but you are given a 6 inch toaster oven. What do you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Rayland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Rayland, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

internal job postings on the crossmark website...so i put in for a relocation to where i was moving to and they called me back within a few days for an interview

Interview Questions

• how long i have been in the retail merchandising business   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a good negotiation for pay

Anonymous Employee in Lake Geneva, WI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Lake Geneva, WI) in September 2013.

Interview

They called me on the phone told me a bit about the company and said that I had a bubbly personality and was hired, pending drug test. They also asked if I could work weekends. You must say that you can work between Thurs. and Sunday. Then you do some computer work, get a drug test and if you pass your trained online and then a day or two with another person and your on your own. It would be perfect for a retired person, looking to make some extra cash.

Interview Questions

• Do I enjoy trying new products and meeting new people? Would I beable to work Thurs. thru Sunday?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Ask for an extra quarter, I did and got it, right off the bat

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Bloomington, IL) in January 2016.

Interview

After New Years I applied for Crossmark the next day I got a call to schedule a phone interview the same day at 3pm did my interview and she said I got the job

Interview Questions

• If you had to cook a 12" pizza in a 6" oven how would you go about cooking the pizza?   1 Answer

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in December 2015.

Interview

It was done all online, through email. It was sort of confusing , there were a lot of training videos and tests to take and everything was virtual, but there was a number to call for tech support if you needed help. When i called the number i didn't get much help and i eventually figured out everything myself. The whole process is better suited for someone that is tech savvy because the interview and job requires a lot of things done online.

Interview Questions

• What was my work availabity   1 Answer