CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated Jul 8, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Longview, TX).

Interview

After applying online you will then be called by phone for a phone interview by a recruiter. Once this is done you will have a meeting with the club supervisor, and then proceed to do the drug screening and testing and trainling online within a 5 day period.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to stand for 6 hours at a time?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy phone screen followed by near-immediate hire. The job was described to me and my experience was assessed. I was asked when I preferred to work most and if I can travel. Background check & Paperwork now.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in merchandising?   1 Answer

Brand Ambassador Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in September 2016.

Interview

easy, interviewer was very friendly. nothing more to say i don't like that there is a word count on this requirement. the process was great! 30 words is too much for people who just want to say that it was fine.

Interview Questions

• scenario questions and things about my employment history   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Very "humane" interview. We had a conversation about what I was looking for, salary range, travel expectations. I gave examples of the work I had done which aligned perfectly with the position. No games. No test of technical skills or case study etc like many other interviews with other companies. They were very authentic people. Great experience. The process to offer was a little long but reasonable. They didn't budge on the salary offer which was a little low for the industry. Beautiful Corp campus. Casual office attire. Great technology.

Interview Questions

• What did you do in the past to support the selling process? How were you successful? How did you work with customers and clients?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Proctorville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Proctorville, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview, and took a drug test and back ground check. And then called for the results of both and set-up the training that was online and spoke with the district manage to let me know when i started and what to expect

Anonymous Employee in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Southgate, MI).

Interview

Drug testing, background test, proof of citizenship, online courses. Some other employees were encouraging management to be mean, bossy and cruel. Management moves to other states.
    They completely take advantage of employees, no incentives worth staying, taking from less than minimum wage employees. No compliments and the management takes credit for employee work. Only pro is management is around you, criticizing EVERYTHING, at SOME locations, they do find ways though.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your paperwork.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, it is ALL ONE WAY

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castro Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Castro Valley, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a remote phone interview, from a Human Resource Representative. They seemed desperate to hire, and that was alarming. The final flag was going through their on-line orientation process, and not meeting up with my supervisor in a timely manner. There was in fact, no timely manner. Everything seemed to be operating remotely and that was an uneasy feeling.

Interview Questions

• They were looking for previous experience and prior knowledge of the job   1 Answer

I declined because there was no established communication, rate of pay "fluctuated according to miles driven", and I never met the supervisor, ever.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Columbia, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview inside of a Sam's club store.The majority of interview questions will be ask by recruiter. The recruiter will even give you interviewing tips. The interview was very short.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with passing out samples, what do you do when sampling products , to make products used sparsely ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Columbia, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a variety of questions that you would see in this field. Some are harder than others but, knowing what to say and how to present yourself is the main key.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their wasn't much of a negotiation I like the job and the job title. I had no issues with anything of the process.

Product Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Apopka, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Apply online, go through phone interview then meet with store manager to go over rules and procedures. The phone interview takes about 30 minutes and you know if you're hired while on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel more comfortable working with a team or alone?   1 Answer