CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Southgate, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Southgate, MI).

Interview

Drug testing, background test, proof of citizenship, online courses. Some other employees were encouraging management to be mean, bossy and cruel. Management moves to other states.
    They completely take advantage of employees, no incentives worth staying, taking from less than minimum wage employees. No compliments and the management takes credit for employee work. Only pro is management is around you, criticizing EVERYTHING, at SOME locations, they do find ways though.

Interview Questions

• Do you have your paperwork.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiations, it is ALL ONE WAY

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castro Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Castro Valley, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a remote phone interview, from a Human Resource Representative. They seemed desperate to hire, and that was alarming. The final flag was going through their on-line orientation process, and not meeting up with my supervisor in a timely manner. There was in fact, no timely manner. Everything seemed to be operating remotely and that was an uneasy feeling.

Interview Questions

• They were looking for previous experience and prior knowledge of the job   1 Answer

I declined because there was no established communication, rate of pay "fluctuated according to miles driven", and I never met the supervisor, ever.

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Columbia, SC) in July 2016.

Interview

Face to face interview inside of a Sam's club store.The majority of interview questions will be ask by recruiter. The recruiter will even give you interviewing tips. The interview was very short.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever worked with passing out samples, what do you do when sampling products , to make products used sparsely ?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Columbia, SC) in June 2016.

Interview

The interview process was a variety of questions that you would see in this field. Some are harder than others but, knowing what to say and how to present yourself is the main key.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Their wasn't much of a negotiation I like the job and the job title. I had no issues with anything of the process.

Product Demonstrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Apopka, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Apply online, go through phone interview then meet with store manager to go over rules and procedures. The phone interview takes about 30 minutes and you know if you're hired while on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel more comfortable working with a team or alone?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Arlington, TX) in May 2016.

Interview

Interview was easy I have worked for crossmark before so my interview was super easy I was asked if I wanted to work again doing the same job as before. I said yes filled out all the paperwork and started as soon as it was all finalized.

Interview Questions

• Have I done merchandising and resets work before?   1 Answer

Negotiation

The same pay as before.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Orlando, FL) in May 2016.

Interview

I first got a phone call within 3 days of applying online and did a phone interview; then we scheduled an in-person interview for the next week.
    Overall the lady who interviewed me was really nice but she was also very rushed. We sat at a public cafe area with people around us and was quite noisy, the interview went really well but at the end, she didn't offer me a chance to ask questions or even ask for her contact info and just hurriedly walked away just like how she came, very strange ...

Interview Questions

• If you have a 12 inch pizza and the oven is only 6 inches, what would you do?
      Do you have a reliable transportation?
      Sell me this pen (just randomly popped the question, she was writing, and then she just stopped and asked me this)
      What days of the week and hours can you work?
      Tell me a time when you made a customer REALLY happy.   1 Answer

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview only since I had experience doing demos instore. Then came the drug test and lots of paperwork online. Their onboarding process is confusing and I'm sure they lose some to the difficulty

Interview Questions

• You are asked to demo a 12 inch pizza but you are given a 6 inch toaster oven. What do you do?   Answer Question

Crossmark Retail Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mobile, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Mobile, AL) in May 2016.

Interview

It was very brief. Very basic questions were asked and I feel that the person doing the interview was very transparent about the opportunity. There interview was easy I actually expected the process to be much more complicated since I did not get to meet people in person for an interview.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know how interested I would be in travelling.   Answer Question

Full Time Mondelez Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beckley, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Beckley, WV) in May 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by the recruiter twice. Once to go over the job to see if I was interested and a second time as a phone interview. The recruiter (Ned) was a very friendly, down to earth, easy to talk to person. The phone interview with him was about an hour and a half. I was then contacted later by the district manager for the program and the interview with him was around an hour long. He went over the requirements of the job, what the details were, and what the expectations would be. I was then pushed into background check and into the onboarding process.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to preform your duties without direct supervision?   Answer Question
    • Are you comfortable with building relationships with store management and personnel to improve your sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation

They took my past experience into consideration and we discussed what I thought would be an acceptable rate of pay. The offer made was for more than what I asked for. An email was sent once the offer was made for me to accept the offer and begin my onboarding paperwork. (I-9, drug screen, etc.)