CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated May 16, 2017

1.8

PT Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in January 2016.

Interview

I applied through glassdoor on a whim because I previously worked for Rite Aid and was familiar with the company. I got a call the same day from a very lovely woman from Plano, TX (came up that way on my phone too by the way). It was a simple phone interview, and ended with being told I'd hear from a supervisor in a day or two. The same day I heard from the supervisor I was offered a position. They do everything online and if you're computer savvy it's very easy and convenient. All interviews were over the past and I filled out my own background check form and on boarding (including i9 with a remote agent present).

Interview Questions

• What does "preferred location" mean to you in terms of product placement?   2 Answers
    • What does mirroring a planogram mean to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Anonymous Employee in Athens, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Athens, OH) in January 2016.

Interview

brief phone interview conducted by a foreign recruiter, it was very easy but she did answer one of my questions about their strict dress code incorrectly, and I was corrected by my supervisor.

Demo Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Houston, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Sustainable & Complex, As In Some Questions Were Some Good Out Of The Box Questions I Had To Think About For A Minute, But Was A Perfect Questions To Think About.

Interview Questions

• Q: How Did You Ever Go Out Of Your Way By Helping A Customer Who Needed Help But The Store Is Busy?   1 Answer

Demo Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (New York, NY).

Interview

Received a phone call and got hire directly. Club Supervisor didn't even knew I was hired until a phone call. The hiring process was very different. Only phone call interview and straight off into hiring. I-9 forums were sent on my email.

Anonymous Employee in Rayland, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Rayland, OH) in December 2015.

Interview

internal job postings on the crossmark website...so i put in for a relocation to where i was moving to and they called me back within a few days for an interview

Interview Questions

• how long i have been in the retail merchandising business   1 Answer

Negotiation

They gave me a good negotiation for pay

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in December 2015.

Interview

It was done all online, through email. It was sort of confusing , there were a lot of training videos and tests to take and everything was virtual, but there was a number to call for tech support if you needed help. When i called the number i didn't get much help and i eventually figured out everything myself. The whole process is better suited for someone that is tech savvy because the interview and job requires a lot of things done online.

Interview Questions

• What was my work availabity   1 Answer

Demo Sales Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Titusville, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Titusville, PA) in November 2015.

Interview

They didn't really interview me. I just got a call saying I got the job. Didn't need an interview I guess. They told me I wouldn't be working sundays because I requested them off. I am now working every sunday because the other employees quit. Well it's not my fault. You should hold true to your word no matter what happens or else it makes your company a liar then people get upset and make bad reviews and look for new jobs.

Interview Questions

• Are there days you can't work?   1 Answer

Events Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in November 2015.

Interview

On the phone throughout the whole process. Talked with 2 different people to help determine if I was the right candidate. They explained exactly what I would be doing, how busy I would be during certain months, etc.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work weekends?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Average interview with HR hiring manager. Basic interview question's tell Me about a time you had to reach a goal. How to you work on a team? Can you work overtime.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Plano, TX).

Interview

My interview was over 10 years ago, but from what I can recall it was pretty simple and straight forward... Tell me about yourself, what are your strengths and weaknesses. Where would you like to be in 5 years... that kind of stuff... again, this was 10 years ago, sorry I can recall all the specifics but a lot has changed since then and probably wouldn't be relevant anyway.