CROSSMARK Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Interview Questions

Updated Aug 6, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in Traverse City, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Traverse City, MI) in September 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got a response within a few days. Was hired within 3 weeks. The first step was completing online application. From there I had 2 phone interviews, followed by an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• What experience I had in customer service, and how I dealt with unhappy customers.   1 Answer

Pt Merchandiser TA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Roanoke, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Roanoke, TX).

Interview

I applied online and was contacted through email within a week. After the initial email response was sent I didn't hear back from anyone for about a month. I then went to the original sent message and sent a message to the sender of that message and asked if my information was received and to let them know that I was still interested. The next day I was called by my supervisor letting me know that she would be emailing me dates times for arrival at location along with lead person to contact once I arrived. And that was it

Interview Questions

• Interview was through email and was very basic. Do you know what it means to do a reset? Explain.
      Do you have daily use of a computer with internet, scanner, camera to upload pictures same day and email   Answer Question

Event Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

Phone interview. Then they will email you all of the information that you will need to print off, sign and fax. You will have to watch a few videos and then they will email you your drug test form and take it within a few days. After that, the person you will be working for will call you for a 1:1 interview.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Houston, TX) in July 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview asking if i would work at Sam's club.sd yes talked about the attire, able to stand 6hrs.,everything is done online, what days, all shifts are 6hrs mon-thurs@ 11:15 and Fri- Sat@ 10:45 and Sun 10:15. Set up a face to face interview within the same week. Gave me all the info I needed I think.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

I filled out the application, then called the recruiter directly. She asked me a series of canned questions designed to determine basic skills and general personality type, susceptibility to frustration, ability to cope with unexpected circumstances, and job history. Next, she scheduled an interview with the hiring manager. Same stuff, but in more depth. I was hired on the spot after that second interview, pending drug and background checks. I passed both and started work two weeks later.

Interview Questions

• "How do you feel about servicing economically disadvantaged areas?"
      "How do you feel about driving long distances?"
      "How do you manage your time effectively?"
      "Describe a sales experience where you were successful"
      "Describe a sales attempt where you felt that you could have done better. How did you improve from that experience?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Recruiter told me that salary was non-negotiable, but I found out later that she fibbed about that.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted for an easy over-the-phone interview by someone at a call center. After about 5 minutes, I was hired. I am well spoken but I had no experience and the general nature of the questions gave me the impression that they hired nearly anyone. To me, this indicated a high employee turnover rate, which did indeed turn out to be the case.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience reading plan-o-grams?:   1 Answer

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online I got a phone call about a week later and did a phone interview . A second person called me in about three or four days and we did a second interview with your typical interview questions about retail merchandising customer service. How long have you worked in retail . They do floor set starting at five in the morning .

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew how to merchandise and if I work in retail before? Do I know how to read a plan a gram ? How do I create a customer while I'm working on the floor ? Do you like to work alone you're do you like to work as a team ? There is a lot of driving involved you mind driving your own car you do get reimbursed for that ?   Answer Question

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Houston, TX) in June 2015.

Interview

All web based, but not too tough at all. Actually quite pleasant. Could have been more compacted. It was really very pleasant process. I'm really quite happy to be there grateful for the opportunity to be part of the Crossmark team of retail merchandisers

Interview Questions

• Very basic skills life skills questions A lot of small talk with the recruiter which was quite pleasant as well. I'm really happy with crossmark and i am really very glad to be there   1 Answer

Negotiation

It wasn't bad at all we came to agreement pretty easily and was something we both were comfortable with and I'm happy with what I got

Retail Event Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in California, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (California, MD) in June 2015.

Interview

Applied at Crossmark for a position promoting a particular product; was contacted regarding opening as an Retail Event Specialist; spoke with recruiter for about 30 mins.; recruiter arranged for 1:1 interview with Manager at site; completed paperwork and drug test within 48 hours.

Interview Questions

• If I could stand six hours; if I could lift 20 pounds; if I could work less than 21 hours per week.   1 Answer

Pet Nutritionist Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Baltimore, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

An absolute disorganized piece of cake. The HR recruiter was very polished and asked about 6-8 simple, easy to answer questions during a 15-20 minute initial interview. The second interview with the regional supervisor was a mess - they were disorganized, I could hear them shuffling their papers, and they even indicated how some of the questions they asked were silly but they had to ask them.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in this position?   1 Answer