CROSSMARK Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

1.5

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Very simple procedure. I submitted my resume to their company site online. Concurrently, my friend referred me and my application to his supervisor, who in turn put in a good word with corporate. About a week later I heard back from a hiring manager who told me I had been hired. She asked me several basic questions about contract terms and explained the on-boarding process. From resume to first day took about two weeks.

Interview Questions

• Are there any times during the week that you cannot work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Straightforward. The hiring manager will name the wage per hour and you can either accept ore make a case for higher wage.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Super easy. Basic questions and very casual phone interview. They had been without someone in the position for months, so I felt like they were just kind of desperate.

Retail Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

It was done through Skype and not in person. It is fairly short about 30 minutes. Know the product for the team that you will be interviewing for because they will ask your knowledge on the product.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for us?   1 Answer

Retail Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

Very easy. Recruiters are very patient and friendly. They called to set up an appointment date for the interview and also sent an email. I had applied online and received the interview request within 2 weeks. i know now through experience, They actually follow a script which is helpful that they are always professional

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you felt you gave good customer service?   1 Answer

Negotiation

there was no negotiation necessary