CROSSMARK Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 4, 2017

1.6

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Nashville, TN) in July 2017.

Interview

Their was a Phone screening or a phone interview as they called it, following was another interview via skype for face to face screening and questioning , multiple conference calls and visual online paid training, report on timesheet for compensation.

Interview Questions

• Am I familiar with merchandising?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Augusta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Basically it's a phone interview. Last about less than 10 mins. The does a background check but no drug test ( well I didn't do one). Then she was like the training is done online. Once done I can start working.

Anonymous Employee in Sidney, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Sidney, OH) in October 2015.

Interview

Interview was over the phone with only a couple questions. One of the questions was do I have any experience. Most of the hiring process was done online. I was hired over the phone and did my tax forms and training online.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Super easy. Basic questions and very casual phone interview. They had been without someone in the position for months, so I felt like they were just kind of desperate.

Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK.

Interview

First spoke with a recruiter, said I'd skype a 2nd recruiter in a few days. Spoke with 2nd recruiter via skype, I was told the district manager would contact me the following Tuesday, no one did and saw on their job board I was not selected

Interview Questions

• Nothing out of the ordinary just read up on their products. Upset because No one contacted me about the job, I've emailed both recruiters and they Ignore, not professional.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Seattle, WA) in August 2012.

Interview

When I interview for the position, it felt like that it was a formality. I believe that they were just looking to fill the position at all cost. I am sure with over 20 years of merchandising experience and long history of working for a few companies did not hurt.

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Orlando, FL) in January 2009.

Interview

I posted a resume with Narms. In a few days I recieved a call from a very nice Crossmark recruiter to was interested that I had approx. 14 years experience in merchandising. I was offered a full time position with benefits and told glowing stories about what a great company they were to be employed by. They made it sound as if each individual they hired really meant something to the company. I was impressed by the recruiters sincerity and enthusiasm.