- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at CROSSMARK
Interviews for Top Jobs at CROSSMARK
- Event Specialist (82)
- Retail Merchandiser (34)
- Retail Sales Representative (26)
- Retail Representative (24)
- Merchandiser (19)
- Retail Supervisor (11)
- Product Demonstrator (11)
- Demo Specialist (9)
- Retail Supervisor of Events (9)
- Lead Event Specialist (8)
- Demo Event Specialist (8)
- PT Merchandiser (7)
- Retail Sales Associate (6)
- Brand Ambassador (5)
- Data Collection (5)
- Client Services Manager (3)
- Visual Merchandiser (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Data Collection Associate (3)
- Retail Reset Merchandiser (3)
- Retail Representative Full-time (3)
- Events Specialist (3)
- Retail Supervisor Events (3)
- Retail Recruiter (3)
- Retail Merchandising Representative (3)
- Pet Nutritionist Specialist (3)
- Demo Sales Specialist (3)
- Pet Nutrition Specialist (2)
- Analyst (2)
- Engagement Specialist (2)
Anonymous Employee in Palestine, TX
I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Palestine, TX) in Sep 2023
There were 2 phone interview and I was hired on the 2nd. There wasn’t much to it and wasn’t intimidating at all. Made me feel like there was a good support system.
- If I am able to read and understand planograms.
Anonymous Interview Candidate
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in Mar 2023
10 minute phone interview with a recruiter located in Texas I believe. She said She had two other people to talk to you and would follow up with me the next day or the day after. I never heard anything. I think my hourly requirement was too high, but if you tell someone you’re going to call them back, you should.
- Very few. More informational and asking if I could fulfill the duties.
I interviewed at CROSSMARK
It was great. Really informative. I liked that they were considerate of my financial needs. I was surprised to find out that they actually offer $.30 per mile after the first 30 miles driven. That’s great.
- How well do you manage your own time?
Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Philadelphia, PA) in Feb 2020
Two interviews via phone, 30 min length (SIMPLE). Just asked about prior experience, education (need high school diploma) and any merchandising experience obtained. The managers were extremely friendly and upfront about details and wages.
- Previous merchandise experience?
Anonymous Employee in Kenosha, WI
I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Kenosha, WI) in May 2019
Telephone interview lasted about 15 minutes. Job description, pay etc were discussed. Very professional. Said they would call me back in a few days. Job flexibility seems very positive
- How much money are you looking to make per hour.
Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Nashville, TN) in Jul 2017
Their was a Phone screening or a phone interview as they called it, following was another interview via skype for face to face screening and questioning , multiple conference calls and visual online paid training, report on timesheet for compensation.
- Am I familiar with merchandising?
Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Augusta, GA) in Jun 2017
Basically it's a phone interview. Last about less than 10 mins. The does a background check but no drug test ( well I didn't do one). Then she was like the training is done online. Once done I can start working.
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in Apr 2017
very brief because I had worked for them before. The process was not long because as I stated I had worked for them before and they liked my work.
- Am I capable of doing the work?
Anonymous Employee in Pemberton, NJ
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Pemberton, NJ) in Mar 2017
Everything is done by phone and the use if a computer . Go to the corp web site, fill out the application, you will be contacted by corp. office or your direct supervisor. You will do an online learning process as your on boarding.
- Your asked about your knowledge of merchandising.
- The hiring team at corp. office will discuss the position w/ you. Hold out for more salary as they don't give raises very often
- You will deal w/ either corp. office or your district supervisor. You don't see them very often.
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in Apr 2016
pretty simple..They were super laid back and its a job to take if you want freedom to do and freedom to learn on your own. Good way to learn the buisness with this company