CROSSMARK Product Demonstrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Product Demonstrator Interview Questions

1.7

7 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Frederick, MD) in January 2017.

Interview

Online application, email followup, phone interview, once past phone interview, you'll be told about a video email done thru a website or app they'll send all info by email. They'll call to offer position and you'll receive all on-boarding information by email.

Interview Questions

• I was a returning employee so I was asked about my previous employment with the company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview was short and sweet. I have years of both sales and Demo experience so it wasn't a difficult task. Asked generic interview questions. Told you would have training online, and drug and background check and a test, asked if you would object to either of these things.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would like product demonstrating   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Apopka, FL) in June 2016.

Interview

Apply online, go through phone interview then meet with store manager to go over rules and procedures. The phone interview takes about 30 minutes and you know if you're hired while on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel more comfortable working with a team or alone?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Linden, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Linden, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

First I applied online, they got back to me in an email and eventually they called me and we scheduled a phone interview. On the phone interview, they gave me easy questions, it didn't take too much thought. Interview took about 5-10 minutes, the interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell a product? Give examples.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Longview, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

I was sent an email telling me that they were hiring in my area, and to reply if I am still looking for work. I replied that i was still looking for work and the next day they called me to schedule an interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you stand for more than 8 hours? Can you lift 50 pounds or more?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just said i wanted the job

Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Findlay, OH) in March 2012.

Interview

Phone interview lasted a few minutes. Just basic questions about application and resume. Then onto drug test. Passed, of course. Required to do some online training before going into store. Relatively easy. The online traing teaches you about basic food safety and how to navigate their online system since all reports are online. You will be required to print out documents to complete and then fax to HR to complete hiring process.

Negotiation

They are pretty firm on offer, but it is good wage for easy job.

Product Demonstrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in November 2010.

Interview

I was given a phone interview by a job locating resource online. I was hired by telephone, sent for a drug test, and faxed confirmation of a background check. I started a couple of weeks later.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to adhere to the dress code?   1 Answer

Negotiation

They don't give you anything the online training says it does, such as freedom/independence, you do NOT make your own schedule. You don't get to anything except stand there and talk to customers on a cement floor.