CROSSMARK Product Demonstrator Interview Questions
Updated Feb 15, 2021
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
Interviews at CROSSMARK
Interviews for Top Jobs at CROSSMARK
- Event Specialist (81)
- Retail Merchandiser (32)
- Retail Sales Representative (25)
- Retail Representative (24)
- Merchandiser (16)
- Retail Supervisor (11)
- Product Demonstrator (11)
- Demo Specialist (9)
- Retail Supervisor of Events (9)
- Lead Event Specialist (8)
- Demo Event Specialist (8)
- PT Merchandiser (7)
- Brand Ambassador (5)
- Data Collection (5)
- Retail Sales Associate (4)
- Client Services Manager (3)
- Visual Merchandiser (3)
- Sales Representative (3)
- Data Collection Associate (3)
- Part Time Merchandiser (3)
- Retail Reset Merchandiser (3)
- Retail Representative Full-time (3)
- Events Specialist (3)
- Retail Supervisor Events (3)
- Retail Recruiter (3)
- Retail Merchandising Representative (3)
- Pet Nutritionist Specialist (3)
- Demo Sales Specialist (3)
- Pet Nutrition Specialist (2)
- Analyst (2)
I interviewed at CROSSMARK
Very simple interview. Showed up with a button down shirt and jeans, didn’t get asked much. Saw someone else be very unprofessional and still had a chance at the job, not sure if he got it though.
- Sell me your favorite product.
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK
I applied online. I had a Phone interview scheduled quickly, very quick questions. They are very selective. I think just answering the questions like a functional adult would get you the job.
- Do you like talking to people? What are some challenges you've faced? Are you interested in sales? Very general questions to show that you know what the job is like Be sure to know what that you may be demoing food and retail products as well.
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in Apr 2019
Online communication along with the submission of my resume followed by telephone discussions regarding my resume, what the job requirements were and did I have reliable transportation, followed by an in-person interview at the business location where I would be performing my duties.
- Was I willing to work part-time until other opportunities became available.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frederick, MD
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Frederick, MD) in Jan 2017
Online application, email followup, phone interview, once past phone interview, you'll be told about a video email done thru a website or app they'll send all info by email. They'll call to offer position and you'll receive all on-boarding information by email.
- I was a returning employee so I was asked about my previous employment with the company
Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Atlanta, GA)
The interview was short and sweet. I have years of both sales and Demo experience so it wasn't a difficult task. Asked generic interview questions. Told you would have training online, and drug and background check and a test, asked if you would object to either of these things.
- Why do you think you would like product demonstrating
Anonymous Employee in Apopka, FL
I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Apopka, FL) in Jun 2016
Apply online, go through phone interview then meet with store manager to go over rules and procedures. The phone interview takes about 30 minutes and you know if you're hired while on the phone.
- Do you feel more comfortable working with a team or alone?
Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Tucson, AZ) in May 2015
The interview was basically done All over the phone basically 3 questions and those were can I stand for long periods of time Have I worked retail before Will I take a drug test before starting the job
- Have i ever worked in retail before
Anonymous Employee in Linden, NJ
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Linden, NJ) in Jan 2015
First I applied online, they got back to me in an email and eventually they called me and we scheduled a phone interview. On the phone interview, they gave me easy questions, it didn't take too much thought. Interview took about 5-10 minutes, the interviewer was very nice and made me feel comfortable.
- How would you sell a product? Give examples.
Anonymous Employee in Longview, TX
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Longview, TX) in Jul 2012
I was sent an email telling me that they were hiring in my area, and to reply if I am still looking for work. I replied that i was still looking for work and the next day they called me to schedule an interview.
- Can you stand for more than 8 hours? Can you lift 50 pounds or more?
Anonymous Employee in Findlay, OH
I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Findlay, OH) in Mar 2012
Phone interview lasted a few minutes. Just basic questions about application and resume. Then onto drug test. Passed, of course. Required to do some online training before going into store. Relatively easy. The online traing teaches you about basic food safety and how to navigate their online system since all reports are online. You will be required to print out documents to complete and then fax to HR to complete hiring process.