CROSSMARK Recruiting Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiting Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Plano, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Plano, TX) in October 2014.

Interview

The interview process was simple and informal, which surprised me because it was a supervisor position and not an entry level position. We interviewed in the middle of the cafeteria with the recruiting manager. Did not prescribe with a recruiter over the phone beforehand like most places. She didn't have any questions prepared, just had my resume and asked a lot about my previous experience and how it related to recruiting. She explained the job and what it entails and asked if it would be something I would be able to do which I told her it was. She said I would hear something back within the next week if I got the job or not.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very basic and all about previous experience.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Recruiting Supervisor Interview

Interview

Simple, quick. They were fair in their questions. The spent the time necessary to develop an honest opinion. Hiring managers took an interest in learning me and the value I can bring, not just looking at the job and seeing if I fit.

Negotiation

Excellent Company. Delivered what they promised.