CROSSMARK Retail Merchandiser Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 4, 2018

1.5

22 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (New York, NY).

Interview

Was the usual interview process, am I alive, can I do the job, travel etc, then told me I needed backround check, even though in my profile, and resume, I am unable to pass due to past.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Charlotte, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

Super easy interview.The recruiter just asked questions about my previous work history. She then ask if i would accept the offer. After that it took at least 1 week for the background check. You get paid for training. Which is a plus!

Anonymous Employee in Kathleen, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Kathleen, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

It was fast. I received and email that i answered and within an hour I was having an interview. My availability was important. Dress code was descided. My recruiter was very friendly and funny. She took time to answer questions I had. I also had a problem accessing the site and she walked me through the process in a different way due to my portal wasnt accessible at the moment.

Interview Questions

• Was I physically able to fill the position....stooping, lifting, use power tools   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Rocky River, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Rocky River, OH) in June 2017.

Interview

I Got a phone call and was hired by the end of the phone call.It was very simple and very easy.My recruiter was very easygoing and made me feel comfortable.

Anonymous Employee in Modesto, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Modesto, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Filled out application online. Was contacted via email to interview by phone with a recruiter.
    Was hired basically same day. Drug test and background check a week later.

Interview Questions

• Basic questions about availability, experience and transportation.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Indianapolis, IN).

Interview

Recruiter called and conducted a phone interview. Offered a position before the end of the call. Officially hired upon completion of submitting paperwork for identification and background check. Very easy to get hired as long as you don't have a bad background.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do you have in this field?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

Easy phone screen followed by near-immediate hire. The job was described to me and my experience was assessed. I was asked when I preferred to work most and if I can travel. Background check & Paperwork now.

Interview Questions

• What is your experience in merchandising?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (New York, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a quick 30 min phone interview. They stated they would do a background check, but no drug test. If I passed the background check I start immediately.

Interview Questions

• Can you lift up to 50 pounds?   1 Answer

Retail Merchandiser Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in September 2016.

Interview

Very easy & over the phone got hired the same day took a few weeks to start . They email me all the hiring paper work w2 & offer letter same day

Interview Questions

• Do you know about planograms?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Castro Valley, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Castro Valley, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

It was a remote phone interview, from a Human Resource Representative. They seemed desperate to hire, and that was alarming. The final flag was going through their on-line orientation process, and not meeting up with my supervisor in a timely manner. There was in fact, no timely manner. Everything seemed to be operating remotely and that was an uneasy feeling.

Interview Questions

• They were looking for previous experience and prior knowledge of the job   1 Answer

I declined because there was no established communication, rate of pay "fluctuated according to miles driven", and I never met the supervisor, ever.