CROSSMARK Retail Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

CROSSMARK Retail Recruiter Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Retail Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at CROSSMARK in February 2016.

Interview

The interview was very informative. We discussed my background, the role, CROSSMARK and the career growth CROSSMARK has to offer. I can stay and grow within recruiting or move into other departments such as sales, business insights, finance, IT, etc.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Very simple and straightforward.

Other Interview Reviews for CROSSMARK

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Plano, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Short, Sweet, to the point. They didn't really explain much or go into a lot of detail. It was basically, 'what is your experience' ok, you're hired! Never met the main manager, just the recruiting supervisors. The recruiting manager was very different-minded than the supervisors.

Interview Questions

• "How do you feel talking on the phone?", "Can you make 50+ calls/day?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Plano, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at CROSSMARK (Plano, TX) in August 2014.

Interview

I was contacted by a member of the Recruitment team, they found my resume on Monster. She asked me a few questions about my background/ interest in recruiting then told me she would pass my resume along. A few days later I was asked to come in to the corporate office for an in-person interview. Sat down with 2 recruiting Managers and talked again about my background, interest in the company, and familiarity with recruiting. (I had just graduated from college and had no experience) They were straight forward and said they liked me and wanted to get this done quickly. I started training 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions

• No specific questions. More of a conversation to judge competency.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation (i had no experience)